+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

hp2021

Oct 15, 2021
Newbie here, but feeling that we are on the same boat...
AOR: March 6th
Last update: Medical exam passed March 20th and biometrics on March 24th ... and that is it :(

No GCMS notes yet, I have required the first one on Sep. 06 and have been sending several emails - which only one was answered:
" We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on October 7, 2021. Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready. Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause."
"Flagged your request as priority" - is this a joke?!?! lol

Other tries:
  • asked for GCMS notes again, but now to IRCC and CBSA (2 and 1 weeks ago, respectively)
  • Phone call where the agent did not want to give me any information, since I am not a priority. After I said that I was indeed a priority, and told all the issues I am facing because of this delay, she almost get there, but just told me that "everything should be just fine, if not, IRCC would have contacted you already"
  • After this phone call I sent email to the PR Portal as my application was approved and I was not told by IRCC - don't need to say that it didn't work :/

Feeling hopeless .... but sharing it here to see if there is a light at the end :)

Maddy31

Aug 8, 2021
Quite frustrating, all these things for sure. Mine GCMS requested on 12th Jul and still no updates so far. Honestly I leave it and told myself that except wait, there is no way out.

Naiv

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Quite frustrating, all these things for sure. Mine GCMS requested on 12th Jul and still no updates so far. Honestly I leave it and told myself that except wait, there is no way out.
Yh i dont even check my status now . Just have to wait thats it

farhadfaghihi

Aug 10, 2021
folks, I applied in 2020 ( inland CEC AOR Dec) and I have started this petition https://chng.it/Mq46mff8Cv to ask IRCC to speed up. reach out to your local congressmen, send email to PMs and Ministers and Prime Mininster. The people did the same thing in New Zealand and it worked. We have to make a noise and get our voices heard.

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
AOR Mar 30
VO - Montreal

Just called IRCC - Agent told File is in progress
The status is still the same.
Eligibility - not started
Criminality - in progress
Security - Not started
Medical - Passed

I don't know what to say. IRCC is not equal for all, in some cases they are giving approvals in 15 days, 1-2 months but in our case they are taking too long.

I just pray that we all get our PR approvals soon.

Reactions: mangogo

SanteS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Burnaby
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sidney + CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-03-2021
It is really unfair. So far as I know, some guy ordered the GCMS notes on 30 Aug, and got them on 05 Oct.
Are our requests being handled by different agents, or different offices?

SanteS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Burnaby
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sidney + CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-03-2021
AOR Mar 30
VO - Montreal

Security - Not started
Medical - Passed

I don't know what to say. IRCC is not equal for all, in some cases they are giving approvals in 15 days, 1-2 months but in our case they are taking too long.

Eligibility not started, unbelievable!
What the hell they have done over these months?

• Sad
Reactions: talktoudaykumar

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
AOR Mar 30
VO - Montreal

Security - Not started
Medical - Passed

It's almost going to complete 7 months under CEC. Same VO and Same AOR, feeling hopeless now.. :(

Mark094

Jun 16, 2020
Guys, I know its off topic. My sin and health card expires next week and I didn’t got copr yet(AOR March 17). I applied for BOWP. Can I update my sin and health card?

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
Gosch...You mean you have not got any response to your request for GCMS notes since Aug 11?

My understanding is that you mistakenly chose the access to info act for your personal inquiry, like me.

So later they sent you an email to reaffirm which act you actually wanted, and if you chose the privacy act, you would have to provide the consent form from your dependents above 18 years old.

Am I correct?
Yes, I replied that I want personal info and I did not select "Privacy Act". It was written that I need to get consent if I need detailed report for all which I said I do not need detailed report from Privacy Act perspective.

This is further to your request under the Access To Information Act*, which was received on August 11, 2021, for the following records:
We require that you confirm which specific information you would like to receive:
- The electronic file, which include the file status and updates, the notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) as well as reasons for any refusal; or

- The application forms, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC, which includes the information submitted during the application process.

I selected first one in the reply.

Reactions: SanteS

Maddy31

Aug 8, 2021
Guys, I know its off topic. My sin and health card expires next week and I didn’t got copr yet(AOR March 17). I applied for BOWP. Can I update my sin and health card?
Unfortunately, until you have some status, you can not update these. you've to wait. just to note, I'm sure without health card, you can still visit the doc, that shouldn't be a problem.