+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Mar 25, 2020
@legalfalcon Please help me with this

Hello Group members I got the following email. When I open the portal and sign in it says document missing. How do I get my COPR. AOR March 2021. I submitted my PR card info on separate portal request received.

Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Instructions for your eCoPR document:

• Verify the information on your eCoPR document.
  • Notify us of any errors by contacting us via: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
  • If the information is accurate, print your eCoPR document.
  • Sign and date the CLIENT COPY of the eCoPR document at the bottom of the page under the IRCC officer electronic signature and date.
  • Your eCoPR document is very important, please keep it safe.
  • Your eCoPR is not a valid document for travelling, you need to wait for your PR card before leaving Canada for travelling

dvbalu

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
AOR Received.
30-03-2021
Hello everyone,

Formally I became PR as of Today, received the eCOPR few hours ago.
Here is PR application timeline.
AOR: 30-Mar-21
Medicals approved : 16-Apr-21
Biometrics: 27-Apr-21
All assessments are passed on: 11-Jun-2021
1st Portal email: 14-Sept-2021
Portal login credentials: 15-Sept-2021 at 11PM
Submitted Photo and Address: 16-Sept-2021
eCOPR : 17-Sept-2021
PR card waiting

I wish everyone to reach the finish line who has pending PR application. Have a good weekend!!!

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

Formally I became PR as of Today, received the eCOPR few hours ago.
Here is PR application timeline.
AOR: 30-Mar-21
Medicals approved : 16-Apr-21
Biometrics: 27-Apr-21
All assessments are passed on: 11-Jun-2021
1st Portal email: 14-Sept-2021
Portal login credentials: 15-Sept-2021 at 11PM
Submitted Photo and Address: 16-Sept-2021
eCOPR : 17-Sept-2021
PR card waiting

I wish everyone to reach the finish line who has pending PR application. Have a good weekend!!!
What was your Visa office?

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Did you get anything new on it? or anything usefull? In my case, there is not so much information in it.
not that much change
just I had another note which I got on May , On that note my info sharing was Complete but in new one is In Progress
still Criminality in progress and Security is Blank, even I am not sure this update belong to when and what happened after that

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
not that much change
just I had another note which I got on May , On that note my info sharing was Complete but in new one is In Progress
still Criminality in progress and Security is Blank, even I am not sure this update belong to when and what happened after that
Assume that it changed because they are working on it. Sometimes they do some confusing updates. In my case, the additional document section said, "We are reviewing the additional document you sent ..." today, it changed to "Not applicable" I assume they are ok with the one I provided. In my GCMS note, I see that they were doing info sharing with New Zealand, which I had never been to. :)

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Assume that it changed because they are working on it. Sometimes they do some confusing updates. In my case, the additional document section said, "We are reviewing the additional document you sent ..." today, it changed to "Not applicable" I assume they are ok with the one I provided. In my GCMS note, I see that they were doing info sharing with New Zealand, which I had never been to. :)
as far as I know they are going to share info between USA, Australia, New Zealand and UK , even if you have never been in those
for me just I have been in Australia once for visit my friend for less than 1 month
and I found in my note those 2 GU I had in June belong to my info sharing and nothing else

bruce111

Jun 23, 2021
hi guys,
this week I got a upload. the medical pass date change from April 7th to September 16th.
Is anybody have the same situation?

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
hi guys,
this week I got a upload. the medical pass date change from April 7th to September 16th.
Is anybody have the same situation?
Mine which has been passed since April 19th changed to 'We are reviewing the results of your medical exam' on September 9th. Am really worried because it hasn't changed back to pass. I know the status changed because my dependants medicals is expiring by Sept 22.