+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

preet571

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
My fiance is in canada from last 6 years.... earlier she could not come to india bcoz of her family issues... now everything is fine but due to covid everything is getting delayed.. its soo frustrating.. cant sleep... her pgwp got extended for 18 months in march 21... applied for trv and pr.... both files are still under process.. dont know when this is gonna end.....

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Hello, if anyone knows,please answer about it.
My health card and work permits got expired yesterday. And PR (CEC ) application and BOWP is in process Since March. So can we use expired health card to see the doctor. Or should I have to take private insurance?

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
I had applied for GCMS notes more than a month ago but haven't received so far. Called IRCC and they advised to wait and when there is update it will be notified through online or via email. So, now we can't get updates through any channel.

Reactions: preet571

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
My health card and work permits got expired yesterday. And PR (CEC ) application and BOWP is in process Since March. So can we use expired health card to see the doctor. Or should I have to take private insurance?
I dont know which province you live in but I live in Manitoba and they extend the health card for 90 days if you have a work permit application in process and your current status expires. Contact your province's health department.

Reactions: PD1984

devesh050908

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Ontario allows expired health card due to pandemic, I think this is valid until Feb 2022, it is applied to driver license and number plate too

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
I dont know which province you live in but I live in Manitoba and they extend the health card for 90 days if you have a work permit application in process and your current status expires. Contact your province's health department.
I live in Ontario.Thank you so much for the reply.Will contact them.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Ontario allows expired health card due to pandemic, I think this is valid until Feb 2022, it is applied to driver license and number plate too
Thank you for the reply. Do I need to go to renew my health card.or just use it in case if I need to see the doctor.