Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
Hi All,

CEC inland
ITA - Feb 13, 2021
AOR - March 23, 2021
Medical passed: April 09, 2021
BIL passed: April 09, 2021(Exempted)
Background check: Online Status says - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

No updates since then, I would like to know the following if somebody could answer

- Would they have started other steps without updating the status like BC, Security check, info sharing etc..
- How long would it take from here to get a PPR
- I would like to travel to India now, would it have any impact on the processing?
- Also, should i apply for GCMS notes now since its almost 4 months since AOR and how long would it take for GCMS notes to be provided

Thanks in Advance
1. call IRCC and check with them. Ask them will all things you have passed and which all are in progress. Check what is your VO.

2. You may get it soon. Mostly ppl are getting their CoPR in 3 months.

3. I would suggest not to travel any where outside Canada. The decision could be on the way as it’s been already almost 4 months. If you are outside Canada during the decision they will hold your file on hold till you come back.

4. You can order GCMS notes but it may take 30 days.Before your GCMS notes you may get your PR confirmation.

Xavinb

May 7, 2021
Hi All,

CEC inland
ITA - Feb 13, 2021
AOR - March 23, 2021
Medical passed: April 09, 2021
BIL passed: April 09, 2021(Exempted)
Background check: Online Status says - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

No updates since then, I would like to know the following if somebody could answer

- Would they have started other steps without updating the status like BC, Security check, info sharing etc..
- How long would it take from here to get a PPR
- I would like to travel to India now, would it have any impact on the processing?
- Also, should i apply for GCMS notes now since its almost 4 months since AOR and how long would it take for GCMS notes to be provided

Thanks in Advance
Aor 20 March , same bc status since last two months, eligibility passed confirmed by calling agent, your case also eligibility should be passed . How long you got this bc status?

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
My lawyer told me that someonetime they only check principal applicant’s documents.So it’s normal.
So even if it is uploaded along with application they won’t check for spouse and ask to get new RCMP to be done? Anyone sent the same RCMP REPORT and got it accepted/approved?

Reactions: Ramannav

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
So even if it is uploaded along with application they won’t check for spouse and ask to get new RCMP to be done? Anyone sent the same RCMP REPORT and got it accepted/approved?
I have no idea.But I sent old one I got my husband rcmp in March .And they ask in June that was valid for 6 months so I uploaded same one.

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
I have no idea.But I sent old one I got my husband rcmp in March .And they ask in June that was valid for 6 months so I uploaded same one.
I was requested RCMP based on fingerprints on feb 26 which I did and uploaded on March 03 and on March 22 again they sent the request letter for RCMP check. I called CIC and the lady on the other side advised me to upload the same one again and said maybe VO could not see the previous attachment. ::)I got this on canadavisa.ca

Reactions: PD_Canada_PD

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Aor 20 March , same bc status since last two months, eligibility passed confirmed by calling agent, your case also eligibility should be passed . How long you got this bc status?
Should almost be around the medical pass atleast 2 months now.. Was not aware of the ghost update thing then and did not note the date when the status changed. So what is the status of your application? and any idea how long would it take to get a ppr from here on. I need to travel and if i would i like to finish this before doing that.

Xavinb

May 7, 2021
Should almost be around the medical pass atleast 2 months now.. Was not aware of the ghost update thing then and did not note the date when the status changed. So what is the status of your application? and any idea how long would it take to get a ppr from here on. I need to travel and if i would i like to finish this before doing that.
Nothing new waiting for background check to be completed which says not started yet

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
I was requested RCMP based on fingerprints on feb 26 which I did and uploaded on March 03 and on March 22 again they sent the request letter for RCMP check. I called CIC and the lady on the other side advised me to upload the same one again and said maybe VO could not see the previous attachment. ::)I got this on canadavisa.ca
I went through the GCMS as per notes, it seems they only checked PA documents for Eligibility but all documents are available in the application. Agent also put a note that RCMP is uploaded under Client Option section. Is it possible that the current agent is not able to access those documents?

Reactions: Ramannav