VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
AOR march 11.

Medicals and Bio passed on March 25th.
Criminality in progress since march 25th
Info sharing in progress since march 25th
Security not started
Eligibility Not started.

No update or No GU and No entry in GCMS notes after march 25th.

VO is Ottawa

paul.ap

Jul 29, 2020
AOR march 11.

Medicals and Bio passed on March 25th.
Criminality in progress since march 25th
Info sharing in progress since march 25th
Security not started
Eligibility Not started.

No update or No GU and No entry in GCMS notes after march 25th.

VO is Ottawa
Same situation. My info sharing is in progress for more than 2 months. What does your background check status say?

asd3212

Jun 5, 2021
Hi brother congratulations...
Do you have a valid work permit for at least 3 to 4 months or did you apply BOWP recently? Because my work permit valid until September 3 2021.
No I did not applied for BOWP. Mine PGWP is valid until April 2022. You do not worry brother you will get PR before expiry of your WP.

team13

Jan 13, 2020
My application progression is little bit different then most situations so this might be of helpful to someone. I just received my eCOPR and below is my timeline:

ITA - Dec 9, 2020
AOR- Applied on March 9, 2021 (last day of 90 day window)
My agent passed away right after filing my application.
Additional Document Request : March 12, 2021 (I was not aware of this came in my agents account who tragically passed away).
Application Rejected : March 28, 2021 (On March 24th I applied for cancellation of representative form but I was not aware that I have already been rejected as I didn’t provide documents within one week of request. I received the letter of rejection on March 28th but that again was posted in consultants account so I was not aware of the rejection until much later)

Fees Refund : April 4, 2021 (until this date I was thinking my cancellation of representative will be processed in two weeks and then I’ll link the application back to my account, but credit back to my card shocked me, and this was the first time I got aware of my application rejection. I was out of country on vacation during this time so couldn’t even call IRCC and had to wait for the reason.

April 15: I reapplied with a new EE profile considering that was the only option and received ITA on April 17th.

April 21: I landed back in Canada and called IRCC and got to know about the cancellation and ADR they sent me on March 12. However 8 explained the situation to the agent.

April 26: I called again to IRCC and requested the documents from previous communication (March 12th ADR, and March 31st application cancellation letter). I also explained the situation under which I was not aware of these updates and requested a reconsideration of my application. The agent officially put a request on my file to reconsider my application. And send me email directly if anything changes.

May 10: Received email about restating of my application. A document explaining that they have reviewed my application and it is complete so I do not have to provide anything additional as was requested before. The document also asked me to repay the fees.
May 17: I paid my fees on 15th May, and update of MEP happened on 17th May.

June 8: I called IRCC as no new update happened in my profile. I was told my Eligibility is marked as recommended to pass.

June 15: Received first email for PR portal. Replied within couple of hours.

June 24: After waiting for 9 days I re-sent the email to them and received 2 nd email within few hours.

June 30: Called IRCC about status and was told that there is a new note on my file that says I’m ready for landing.

July 9 : Received email for eCOPR and the CIC account is updated as well to say final decision is done.

This was little of a different experience than most of us here so I thought I’ll share with everyone.
How long it takes after the eCOPR. Does any one have any idea?