+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>March 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Sweni84

Feb 4, 2021
Hi guys, I wonder if anyone knows if having held any government positions such as municipal council and building committee board member in a EU country per default would cause delays in processing. Never been in the military. My CEC EE has AOR March 13, medical passed shortly after (upfront February), bio exempt. Other than that, no update whatsoever. I also have an pnp paper based application going with AOR July 2020, no update there either not even medical request or passed. Single inland applicant. Lots of people in both streams that have applied with or after me already got several updates and/or even copr. Thanks for sharing your experience.

ZB940202

May 31, 2021
Hi guys, I wonder if anyone knows if having held any government positions such as municipal council and building committee board member in a EU country per default would cause delays in processing. Never been in the military. My CEC EE has AOR March 13, medical passed shortly after (upfront February), bio exempt. Other than that, no update whatsoever. I also have an pnp paper based application going with AOR July 2020, no update there either not even medical request or passed. Single inland applicant. Lots of people in both streams that have applied with or after me already got several updates and/or even copr. Thanks for sharing your experience.
So you submitted 2 applications and got 2 AORs, 1 is CEC another is PNP?

ad1992

Jun 16, 2021
Could you please tell me how to reply to the email for the portal? I mean we need to copy paste the required details they asked like name, UCI umber and port of entry right? Also, where can you find your VO on the email? I didnt see anything like that.

2021NewPR2021

Jun 18, 2021
Just got my eCOPR

AOR: March 28, 2021
Medicals Passed: April 16th, 2021 (Biometrics exempt)
Background complete: June 1st, 2021
First portal email: 6th June (Replied dame day)
Credentials email: 14th June (added details same day)
Duplicate portal email: 16th June
eCOPR issued: 18th June

VO - Virtual Landing Unit, OSC

Reactions: Takita

lazyhinzzz

Jun 18, 2021
I uploaded the images and fill in the mailing address in the confirmation portal on Jun 6th, but I still haven't received any updates yet. Wondering what's happening :(

Epoch_ALRC

Apr 27, 2021
Just got my eCOPR

Congratulations!! are you CEC ?

eze92281

May 13, 2020
Hi,

Got my 1st portal client email today. Confused about the ORIGINAL ENTRY DATE, should I provide the entry date when we first came here to visit Canada or when we got here as workers/and or International Students?

=================
In your response, for yourself and each member of your family, copy and paste
this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):
Name:
UCI:
Email (as set out in this message):
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:
Location(Port of Entry):

TIA

Ashishsriv

Aug 4, 2018
Just got my eCOPR

Congratulations !! What is your location ? VO ?

Ashishsriv

Aug 4, 2018
AOR - 19th March
Medical passed /Biometric complete - 6th April, 2021
Location - Vancouver
No update after that..

Anyone from Vancouver with same AOR?