+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>March 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Hi everyone, Below is my case detials.
Type: CEC inland
AOR: march 31st
Medicals & Bio (exempted) Passed on April 16th.
Today called ircc and they told the below details.
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Background - in Progress
Security - Not Started.
VO office - roc ottawa.

please comment about the timeline. Received GU couple of times but many people told it is a technica glitch as i logged in the application around 9PM PST i.e. 12:00 AM EST. Not sure about this.
anyone else in the same stage?
Super fast!!!! Maybe you will receive CoPR very soon.
What is the VO office ROC ? It is the first time i've ever heard about this VO :)

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
I have 2 applications in process (EE and paper based). I am going on mat leave in 2 weeks. Do I need to inform IRCC I am on mat leave or they will only need to know when I give birth to a child, that's it? Please share your experience. Thanks!

Epoch_ALRC

Apr 27, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are staying safe!

Below are my case details:

CRS: 468 || FSW - O
ITA: 23rd December, 2020
e-APR & AOR: 17th March, 2021
Medical Passed: 27th March 2021
Additional Document Request: 29th March , Submitted by 2nd April.
Biometric Request Letter: 7th April, 2021
Biometric appeared and updated on IRCC on same day: 20th April, 2021

Noticed one GU between AOR and Medical Passed date.

Hope things start moving for us all soon!!!

Last edited:

RNathan

May 18, 2020
Hi,
I called IRCC today and got to know my VO is Montreal. Also they told me my eligibility check has not yet started, but criminality is in progress.
is it possible and does this mean that they will look into my application post criminality check is done
Hi...Same here... My status and VO is exactly same as you....did u get any more info you were looking for???

copperguy

Feb 2, 2021
Hi,
I called IRCC today and got to know my VO is Montreal. Also they told me my eligibility check has not yet started, but criminality is in progress.
is it possible and does this mean that they will look into my application post criminality check is done
R u inland or Outland ??

ashar0382

Feb 14, 2021
Hi...Same here... My status and VO is exactly same as you....did u get any more info you were looking for???
no this was all the info that they gave. Will call them next month to see if anything changed. Just trying to call them soon so giving a month's time before calling again

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
CRS - 495
ITA - March 18, 2021
AOR - March 20, 2021

I have a question, I haven't had biometric before but I paid it now in my application. Should I receive the Biometric Instruction Letter after 24 hours of submission or is it postponed because of covid? I am currently in Canada under PGWP, but they said that some biometric are cancelled due to pandemic. Also, how can I do the GCMS notes? Thank you everyone and good luck with our application!
Update: Criminality still in Progress (since 3 weeks ago)
Eligibility and Security: Not yet Started
Visa Office: Montreal

Does anyone of you who have the same visa office? Are they handling applications fast? I just called Ircc today and asked about the status of our application.

RNathan

May 18, 2020
no this was all the info that they gave. Will call them next month to see if anything changed. Just trying to call them soon so giving a month's time before calling again
Yeah I was planning the same... but do u think ordering gcms notes now will be a good idea??

RNathan

May 18, 2020
Update: Criminality still in Progress (since 3 weeks ago)
Eligibility and Security: Not yet Started
Visa Office: Montreal

Does anyone of you who have the same visa office? Are they handling applications fast? I just called Ircc today and asked about the status of our application.
I am on the same boat as you... my aor is march 7. Looking at others progress I feel Montreal is moving real slow

Reactions: Omfarris29

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
My AOR is Mar 8, Medical and BIL was on 12 Mar. I didnt receive any noti or GU since then, is this normal?