Aor -15 Mar
Med-Passed( 8- Apr)
Biometrics Updated- 9 Apr
Criminality -Passed
Security-In progress
Background check-In progress
ELigibility -In Progress
VO- Ottawa
I have been told VO has changed to Sydney NS, just after two weeks of calling IRCC. Although I was told everything looks good, but is this normal for VO to change?

silpa

Jul 12, 2017
FSW inland. Spoke to an agent today. VO Sydney, NS. Criminality in progress, nothing else started. She clearly said only CEC being processed on priority, for rest all we don't have the capacity so expect delays.
same ITA.. 10mar AOR.. fsw inland. medicals n bio updated on 16Apr. was wondering if they would process fsw or not.. I hope they pick up fsw inland too. There might not be major differences in file as compared to CEC.

Larryjoe

Apr 10, 2021
I have been told VO has changed to Sydney NS, just after two weeks of calling IRCC. Although I was told everything looks good, but is this normal for VO to change?
Hi, wanna ask if you received email or message when you knew MEP. Thank you.

heysoumen

Oct 13, 2020
Anyone getting "Profile updated" message in their profile now ? But it is redirecting to a bad gateway on the next page..

Puri3333

Dec 27, 2017
Hi
So I applied for CEC and got invited but now i am doubtful about my work experience as i work 1 full year but during that year i took 15 days off coz of covid and 2 of my Paystubs were part time one with 20 hours and another 30 hours semi-weekly but i did included my previous part-time experience of 145 hours in around 16 weeks which i gained when was on applied status for PGWP.Would that be a problem.

Daisy F

Apr 26, 2021
Hi guys,
I saw many of you have already passed the medical exam and received your biometric email. My AOR date is March 17. I received the biometric letter on March 31. But as of right now, my medical exam is still in reviewing by IRCC. I didn't receive any emails from IRCC regarding my medical report. Is this normal? Should I ask IRCC about this?

davina777

Sep 16, 2018
Hi everyone, Below is my case detials.
Type: CEC inland
AOR: march 31st
Medicals & Bio (exempted) Passed on April 16th.
Today called ircc and they told the below details.
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Background - in Progress
Security - Not Started.
VO office - roc ottawa.

please comment about the timeline. Received GU couple of times but many people told it is a technica glitch as i logged in the application around 9PM PST i.e. 12:00 AM EST. Not sure about this.
anyone else in the same stage?

Reactions: taranjot19

MGT2021

Apr 8, 2021
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Background - in Progress
Security - Not Started.
VO office - roc ottawa.

please comment about the timeline. Received GU couple of times but many people told it is a technica glitch as i logged in the application around 9PM PST i.e. 12:00 AM EST. Not sure about this.
We have the same timeline. But I have no idea if we passed eligibility and criminality already. How did you find out? We have consultant so ahe only knows the updates of our application. I have no idea if we even get GU.

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Background - in Progress
Security - Not Started.
VO office - roc ottawa.

Yep. What's your background check status in your profile say ?