Reactions: jar_brz

baloch2

Mar 5, 2021
Hello,

ITA: 13 Feb
AOR: 13 March
MEP: 27 March
BioMatricx: 30 March
GU: 13 April my VO is Sydney and I got told my Background is in progress, everything looks good.

my question is does anyone knows if the Sydney office is fast or they are slow, and how long does it take to BGP??
@legalfalcon any response will be appreciated thanks.

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hello,

ITA: 13 Feb
AOR: 13 March
MEP: 27 March
BioMatricx: 30 March
GU: 13 April my VO is Sydney and I got told my Background is in progress, everything looks good.

my question is does anyone knows if the Sydney office is fast or they are slow, and how long does it take to BGP??
@legalfalcon any response will be appreciated thanks.
I have almost the exact same timeline as you, same date of ITA, AOR one day after you, MEP 2 days after you, same date Bio Completed, haven't get the real GU yet, no idea which Office.

baloch2

Mar 5, 2021
I have almost the exact same timeline as you, same date of ITA, AOR one day after you, MEP 2 days after you, same date Bio Completed, haven't get the real GU yet, no idea which Office.
hey I actually called them and they told me that my
back ground check: is in process
Eligibility: not started yet
What do you mean by real GU, just call them and can you see your progress bar, I can’t

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
hey I actually called them and they told me that my
back ground check: is in process
Eligibility: not started yet
What do you mean by real GU, just call them and can you see your progress bar, I can’t
I never see my progress bar, my first GU is 24 hrs after my MEP and Bio passed, it might be a system update, the real GU is someone actually working on your file, the GU you just got is a real GU.

baloch2

Mar 5, 2021
I never see my progress bar, my first GU is 24 hrs after my MEP and Bio passed, it might be a system update, the real GU is someone actually working on your file, the GU you just got is a real GU.
Yes even I have never seen my progress bar. If you want you can call them and they will just ask you bunch of security questions and after that they will ask you what you will like to know?

so maybe give them a call?

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Yes even I have never seen my progress bar. If you want you can call them and they will just ask you bunch of security questions and after that they will ask you what you will like to know?

so maybe give them a call?
I will wait for one more week and see from there, i don't really want to call them too often, keep your status post we will see how the files move

baloch2

Mar 5, 2021
I can’t really tell I think they probably will have a record of how many times you called, check some other threads some people have the similar concerns
Okey I guess I shouldn’t call them again, but I see almost every one calling them. So I guess it’s not a big deal

gudan999

Mar 23, 2021
Seems like the three of us share the exact same timeline lol.

2020cadream

Jan 23, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon and everyone, I would like to seek your advise on my status. I already had my e-AOR last March 23, 2021, and looking at the application stages, I already had two GUs - meaning ongoing Background Check and Eligibility Review. However, I am not yet receiving MEP and Bio Request. Is this normal? Btw, I am an EE-PNP Applicant. Also, I had a student permit approval last Jan 2021. Does it something to do with my status as an international student (via online mode)? Anyone with the same situation as mine? Thanks in advance to those who will respond.