+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>March 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

hashya

Mar 17, 2021
That's quick. I thought somebody mentioned that it usually takes a month for bio-metric request to show up from the AOR date.

Looks like CEC applicants are moving faster. Any FSW candidate from march who has received bio-metric request?>
Yes FSW Outland - AOR 5th of March, MEP and BIL - 18th of March.

kamranayub1100

Mar 11, 2019
FSW-O
Submission and AOR 10th Mar
Medical Pass (via GU1): 24Mar
Biometeric exempt and updated along MEP (GU1) on 24th Mar
GU2 (after MEP): 24 Mar
GU3 (with email): 25 Mar
BG "we are processing..."

Anyone else got 2 additional GU after MEP?
What does it show?

sufjans

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
has anyone else also got an email from IRCC about delay in processing due to Covid? I've got two similar emails in last 24 hours. I'm not sure if these emails are legit cause the email address is too big. Also, it addresses me as Dear Client, which IRCC mentions on its website is likely a scam if the email does not address by name. But again, the email asks me to do nothing and just provides information, so I don't know.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
has anyone else also got an email from IRCC about delay in processing due to Covid? I've got two similar emails in last 24 hours. I'm not sure if these emails are legit cause the email address is too big. Also, it addresses me as Dear Client, which IRCC mentions on its website is likely a scam if the email does not address by name. But again, the email asks me to do nothing and just provides information, so I don't know.
The email is legit and everyone got it

VVCanadaVV

Apr 3, 2020
My application was showing a status bar with 14% complete, but today it disappeared.
Does this happen
Yes it happened right after I got two emails that mention delay in processing due to covid 19. They also address that the progress bars will be taken out.

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Yes it happened right after I got two emails that mention delay in processing due to covid 19. They also address that the progress bars will be taken out.
My friend shows me that email. It seems the mass draw last month start to effect the processing time even more. I think standard would be more like 7-8 months for CEC and FSW would be god knows when