+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>March 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

VVCanadaVV

Apr 3, 2020
Question regarding RCMP Certified Record Check.

On this website:
https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-getting-a-certified-criminal-record-check

It mentions:

Applications for immigration to Canada
– In the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department" portion of the form, you must include the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case.

I have no name and address regarding who is handling my case. I have an appointment booked for tomorrow for record check. In case they ask me to provide this information what should I give them?

Any help is highly appreciated.
ENJOY!

Prince12r

Mar 19, 2021
I got my pcc saying that there is no adverse information against me which would render him ineligible for RESIDENCE PERMIT for CANADA. My lawyer saying it’s wrong pcc it should be immigration purpose . Please help .

VVCanadaVV

Apr 3, 2020
Question regarding RCMP Certified Record Check.

On this website:
https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-getting-a-certified-criminal-record-check

It mentions:

Applications for immigration to Canada
– In the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department" portion of the form, you must include the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case.

I have no name and address regarding who is handling my case. I have an appointment booked for tomorrow for record check. In case they ask me to provide this information what should I give them?

Any help is highly appreciated.
ENJOY!
Answering my own question. :p

I had my RCMP Certified Record Check (fingerprints) yesterday. If you are an express entry candidate you don't have to provide any information(eg. who is handling your case). Officer who is taking your fingerprints will ask you the purpose and in my case it was permanent residency. That all you have to provide them.

You are very beautiful! ENJOY

Last edited:
Reactions: riceandnoodles

Sydneyaccountant

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
CEC
ITA 23 Dec 2020
AOR 10 Mar 2021
MEP 18 March
Biometric requested 18 March
That's quick. I thought somebody mentioned that it usually takes a month for bio-metric request to show up from the AOR date.

Looks like CEC applicants are moving faster. Any FSW candidate from march who has received bio-metric request?>

Timbits

Feb 5, 2021
That's quick. I thought somebody mentioned that it usually takes a month for bio-metric request to show up from the AOR date.

Looks like CEC applicants are moving faster. Any FSW candidate from march who has received bio-metric request?>
Yes....Even I was surprised by that. Biometric done on 19th and reflected same day in portal but will take some time to process

abhgi191

Oct 19, 2020

Yes, one of my friend got AOR on 6th March for FSW and got Medicals passed and Biometric request today on 20th March. Within 2 weeks.

Last edited: