+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>March 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

sikkavarun

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
So after you visit the Passport Centre for your PCC appointment, the PCC document is delivered to your home address. You should get it within 30 days I believe. My AOR is also March 2021, but so far I have received only one ADR-for remedical. However, I have also booked appointment for PCC, as for sure they will be requesting that as well.
They gave total time of 30 days only for resubmitting all the documents. Really tight deadline.
Based in Singapore, and have to apply through BLS singapore only.
The next appointment date available is 20 june, not sure if I will get it or not in time.

Hellindium

Sep 24, 2020
I got my PPR just a few hours ago! Here are my timelines:
FSW-O, COR - India
Express Entry profile submitted: 19-Dec-20
ITA : 23-Dec-20
AOR: 7-Mar-21
Bio-metrics: 23-Mar-21 requested, 7-Apr-21 enrollment completed
Profile updated: Medicals expired - Jan 22
Re-medicals, PCC and Schedule A: 10-Apr-22
PCC & Schedule A submitted: 3-May-22
ADR acknowledged & Profile updated: 9-May-22, Additional docs changed to Not applicable
Medicals uploaded: 21-May-22
Medicals cleared: 22-May-22, Background changed to 'We are yet to start processing'
Profile updated: 16-Jun-22, Background changed to 'We are processing. We will let you know if we need additional info.'
RFV: 21-Jun-22 (The letter came on the profile and I got an email saying that your application was updated)

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
I received ADR for just remedical and thats completed. Seeing the trend, I also did my upfront re-PCC and the letter has the date as 17/6/2022. My doubt is that if I receive a request for re-PCC, this date of 17 June would not be an issue right? Upfront PCC is accepted by IRCC?

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Received PPR just now!! Thanks to everyone on this forum! It has been an exciting journey. Feel free to tag me for any questions or queries :)

For al those who are still waiting... Good news is really close for you all

AOR- March 2021 :)

Reactions: yatmom

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Received PPR just now!! Thanks to everyone on this forum! It has been an exciting journey. Feel free to tag me for any questions or queries :)

U submitted ur PCC again right? without IRCC asking for it or did they ask for PCC also

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
U submitted ur PCC again right? without IRCC asking for it or did they ask for PCC also
I did my upfront re-PCC, however they did not ask for it again and nor did i submit it. I just appeared for remedical, that too when i was asked for it.

yz1525

Star Member
Apr 29, 2022

Congrats! Could you share your timeline and VO?

yz1525

Star Member
Apr 29, 2022
FSW-O
COR- INDIA
ITA: 9 DEC 2020
1st medical: 6 FEB 2021
Biometrics-30 MARCH 2021
AOR MARCH 2 2021

***LONG SILENCE of 15 MONTHS***

REMEDICAL REQUEST: 9 JUNE 2022
REMEDICAL PASSED: 25 JUNE 2022
PPR LETTER: 2 JULY 2022

VO: RROC
Thanks for sharing. I have the same VO. May I know your agent code?

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi,

Received medical request on 24th June, but also received another email from CIC stating that "WE NEED SOMETHING FROM YOU TO PROCESS THE APPLICATION"

I don't have a profile credential, my consultant has but he is traveling abroad and will be in India on the 7th of July, I am trying to connect him but his local number is not reachable, also his WhatsApp is also not working.

Please help me understand what this message could mean? When I received medicals, I got an email stating that " A message is waiting for you " but this is something different.

Also, My PCC expired last year itself. Could this be for PCC or Proof of funds or for other ADR?

I am anxious about this, I have been waiting for this application to process for so long and I certainly do not wish it to be ADR, Please help.

Please help, and thank you in advance.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi,

Received medical request on 24th June, but also received another email from CIC stating that "WE NEED SOMETHING FROM YOU TO PROCESS THE APPLICATION"

I don't have a profile credential, my consultant has but he is traveling abroad and will be in India on the 7th of July, I am trying to connect him but his local number is not reachable, also his WhatsApp is also not working.

Please help me understand what this message could mean? When I received medicals, I got an email stating that " A message is waiting for you " but this is something different.

Also, My PCC expired last year itself. Could this be for PCC or Proof of funds or for other ADR?

I am anxious about this, I have been waiting for this application to process for so long and I certainly do not wish it to be ADR, Please help.

Please help, and thank you in advance.
You can call ircc and ask them what kind of ADR was requested from you. Meanwhile, get a hold of that representative of yours or remove him completely from your application.

Reactions: Manish Patel

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
You can call ircc and ask them what kind of ADR was requested from you. Meanwhile, get a hold of that representative of yours or remove him completely from your application.
Hi,

Thank you for reply.

Calling IRCC now.

Based on your experience, Do IRCC/CIC ask for ADR when this kind of email is sent instead of saying there is message waiting for you ?

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi,

What is POI in your signature? You received it on the 7th of June along with other ADRs