Jan 21, 2022
Hi,
FSW-O
My country of residence and citizenship is India
Invitation to apply - 23rd December 2020
upfront medicals - sometime in February 2021
AoR 13th March 2021.
Biometrics 23rd March 2021

Got an Additional Document request on 23rd April 2022, requesting fresh PCC, Re-Medicals, and a Schedule A form.

I was able to easily book a slot for PCC and it is already showing on PSK website that my PCC is ready for dispatch. I got the appointment of 17th May for Re-medicals even though I booked on 23rd April itself.

Planning to upload all the documents together after my Re-Medicals are done on 17th May.

Last edited:
Reactions: DFJ

DFJ

Apr 27, 2022
Hi,
FSW-O
AoR 13th March 2021.

Got an Additional Document request on 23rd April 2022, requesting fresh PCC, Re-Medicals, and a Schedule A form.

I was able to easily book a slot for PCC and it is already showing on PSK website that my PCC is ready for dispatch. I got the appointment of 17th May for Re-medicals even though I booked on 23rd April itself.

Planning to upload all the documents together after my Re-Medicals are done on 17th May.
Hello. Please what is your VO?

blueespirit

Jul 25, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2021
Hi,
FSW-O
AoR 13th March 2021.

You don't need to wait for Remedical to upload docs. There will not be any placeholder for remed. It will updated by hospital directly. Do it after you receive pcc.

Reactions: vaibhavmehra

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

KarenJ

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
My AOR is April 2021, i recently got a remedical from Ircc which has been sent. but no Adr can i send the following to ircc (pof, a fresh police report and schedule A) without them requesting for this. just trying to be proactive.

Jo2020

Feb 24, 2020
Hi everyone
I received remedical request and got it done, but I don't see a place holder to upload the document. What do I do?

Mannat mann

May 21, 2022
AOR: 8 march 2021
ADR: 9th april 2022: remedicals, rprf, schedule A, PCC
ADR submission: 29th April
Remedical passed: 5th May
Agent code : WZ28870
Any idea when can i expect my PPR?