+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>March 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

JayPatel27

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi everyone, Below is my case detials.
Type: CEC inland
AOR: march 31st
Medicals & Bio (exempted) Passed on April 16th.
Today called ircc and they told the below details.
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Background - in Progress
Security - Not Started.
VO office - roc ottawa.

please comment about the timeline. Received GU couple of times but many people told it is a technica glitch as i logged in the application around 9PM PST i.e. 12:00 AM EST. Not sure about this.
anyone else in the same stage?
Did you had any latest update. I have the same VO ROC Ottawa. Almost same time line.

mvv_09

May 14, 2021
CEC Inland
AoR: March 2, 2021
Medical Passed: March 16, 2021
Biometrics Completed: March 17, 2021
Eligibility Passed: April 14, 2021

I just called IRCC. I just confirmed that I passed the eligibility but she also said that on April 26 my application was moved in Ottawa and she does not see any updates nor if my background has started. How long does background check takes?

naren-in

Feb 2, 2019
Got email from IRCC.ONTHamiltonImmigration-ONTHamiltonImmigration.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
today.

Dear Applicant,
We are working on finalization of your application for Permanent Residence . Please advise if you are currently in Canada and provide your original and most recent entry date to Canada (YYYY-MM-DD) with port of entry.

Thank you

SRXXXXX

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Got email from IRCC.ONTHamiltonImmigration-ONTHamiltonImmigration.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
today.

Dear Applicant,
We are working on finalization of your application for Permanent Residence . Please advise if you are currently in Canada and provide your original and most recent entry date to Canada (YYYY-MM-DD) with port of entry.

Thank you

SRXXXXX

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

congratulations

Ravpreet32

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
today.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you

SRXXXXX

Congrtulations buddy

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
today.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you

SRXXXXX

What is your timeline?

Bimbio

Oct 10, 2020
Any news on your application FSW and PNPs since AOR.
I can see that only CEC files are being treated on this group.

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
today.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you

SRXXXXX

Congratulations!!!! Are u single applicants?Any dependents?

naren-in

Feb 2, 2019
I don’t even know what this email is about!!!
But thank you for your wishes and what is this email mean ?

My timeline below:
CEC - Inland, Non-Accompanying Spouse on application (But spouse in Canada though - Will sponsor her in future).
CRS - 455
ITA - 21 Jan 2021
AOR - 18 Mar 2021
MEP - 1 APR 2021
Biometrics exempted

Ravpreet32

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
I don’t even know what this email is about!!!
But thank you for your wishes and what is this email mean ?

My timeline below:
CEC - Inland, Non-Accompanying Spouse on application (But spouse in Canada though - Will sponsor her in future).
CRS - 455
ITA - 21 Jan 2021
AOR - 18 Mar 2021
MEP - 1 APR 2021
Biometrics exempted
The moment you reply to the email about your last entry into canada along with the first time you landed in canada, IRCC will issue you your COPR and instructions on how to get your Pr card.!

Reactions: naren-in

naren-in

Feb 2, 2019
The moment you reply to the email about your last entry into canada along with the first time you landed in canada, IRCC will issue you your COPR and instructions on how to get your Pr card.!
Thank you for your response.!!!
I will keep the forum updated on my next steps then...

Just received Approval/COPR letter in my immigration portal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultimategrey