+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Gambino

Feb 13, 2019
Is anyone here have there file to move to Dakar Senegal ? I had they are very slow . Our application has been moved there , yet no updates . I want to know has anyone here recently get updated dm or pre arrival from Dakar office or has there file move DK . Anyone Updates please

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
seriously?

Please let me know about the timeline if anybdy got PPR from delhi visa office in terms. Of march applicant
That's Beijing office actually that is helping ndvo in processing applications, and not only march, many later months applicants have also got PPR.
I'm also a march applicant and my file is also in Beijing showing application received status from 26th January, got ghost update yesterday, so hopefully getting something today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inryvr

Gurwinder bajwa

Apr 7, 2019
That's Beijing office actually that is helping ndvo in processing applications, and not only march, many later months applicants have also got PPR.
I'm also a march applicant and my file is also in Beijing showing application received status from 26th January, got ghost update yesterday, so hopefully getting something today.

Mine also changed to received so was doubtfull.
I'm also a march applicant and my file is also in Beijing showing application received status from 26th January, got ghost update yesterday, so hopefully getting something today. Mine also changed to received

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Saini how long has your been in received,also have any of you guys Beijing apps got any update today?

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Saini how long has your been in received,also have any of you guys Beijing apps got any update today?
Already mentioned above that my file is in application received status from 26th feb and no updates today as of now.

MNtoBC

Aug 9, 2020
Wrong order, other way around.
Lol no, did my medical and biometrics in December/early January and sponsor received file moved to Ottawa in January after both biometrics were updated in gckey and medical was passed. That is the correct order. Unless you mean pre-arrival comes before PPR?

ddzel

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Received pre arrival at the beginning of January and nothing else since. Has anyone had any updates on their file?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Lol no, did my medical and biometrics in December/early January and sponsor received file moved to Ottawa in January after both biometrics were updated in gckey and medical was passed. That is the correct order. Unless you mean pre-arrival comes before PPR?
Yes that's what I meant, Pre-arrival first.