+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
finally found someone like me.. i have no idea why they did this. did you call and asked them? perhaps the PR file in beriut and the file in general moved to china . perhaps china doing the same process like cpc-ottawa.
does all who’s living in lebanon their will moved to china?
many many questions...
They're trying to balance the load across VOs, because some VOs are overloaded or don't have enough capacity. This is good for you, it means they'll have more bandwidth to address your application faster.

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
They're trying to balance the load across VOs, because some VOs are overloaded or don't have enough capacity. This is good for you, it means they'll have more bandwidth to address your application faster.
I hope this will be true. thank you for the helpful response

Reactions: vruank

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
File at NVDO and got this back from the MP. They are just providing basic info to MP as well.
The file was sent to nova scotia. Must have been moved to Mississauga after.

The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on March 23, 2020.

· The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on October 20, 2020.

· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,

· The medical examination results are on file and valid until November 27, 2021, for the applicants.

· The criminality verifications are currently valid.

· The security verifications have not been initiated.

Reactions: smbr

smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
File at NVDO and got this back from the MP. They are just providing basic info to MP as well.
The file was sent to nova scotia. Must have been moved to Mississauga after.

The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on March 23, 2020.

· The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on October 20, 2020.

· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,

· The medical examination results are on file and valid until November 27, 2021, for the applicants.

· The criminality verifications are currently valid.

· The security verifications have not been initiated.
So they did not confirm if the file has been received by NDVO.
is your application inland?
i will keep you posted, I haven’t heard anything yet.

Reactions: Nav009

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hello. Im new here and trying to fill out form for my wife PR application. And I'm stuck at passport name changes. In india is it required to have spouce name as a middle name of my wife's passport. My name is already added on her passport as a spouce.

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
So they did not confirm if the file has been received by NDVO.
is your application inland?
i will keep you posted, I haven’t heard anything yet.
Nope they didnt confirm if the file was at NVDO. Its outland.
Yea let me know what u get.

I have replied to the MP saying what they provided is not very helpful...I need them to dig deeper.