+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Same thing happened to me, called CIC and agent told my application is in process.
Linked my application successfully.
Application received: March 23, 2020
No email confirmation yet, agent said I'll get email within 5 business days.
Th
March 23 applicant, after months of waiting. I finally got some progress. I called immigration today and was told that my application is moved to in progress. They said I can remove the X from my temp number and should be able to link my account. After hanging up, I tried linking the application to my online account and to my surprised it worked. It shows 67%complete. I have not gotten AOR or medical request. But at least its a start.
Thank you SO much for posting this! I am March 23 also and was just able to link mine as well!!

Reactions: Jay_jay02

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Hi everyone! Was able to link my application today! March 23 received and haven't gotten any communication with IRCC yet. My webpage says this when I link it. Is this just the generic page, or do I really not need medical, additional documents, interview or fingerprints? Thank you!

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Reactions: Inryvr

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Hi everyone! Was able to link my application today! March 23 received and haven't gotten any communication with IRCC yet. My webpage says this when I link it. Is this just the generic page, or do I really not need medical, additional documents, interview or fingerprints? Thank you!

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
They will update and request biometrics fingerprints and anything else they need soon

kunaljathar

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Anyone here applied or reapplied for TRV after announcement on dual intent. Specifically if PA is from India? Want to know if anyone got the TRV and if so what was the time frame?

Jay_jay02

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
March 23 applicat.. i linked my application yesterday and I got
Sponsor approval and medical request yesterday as well. They will request the medical from you soon

Reactions: Inryvr

Harmeet dhami

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Can somebody tel me after giving bio metrics they gonna update on application by themselves or we gonna do this.they gave us bio metrics Id so can somebody suggets me

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Can somebody tel me after giving bio metrics they gonna update on application by themselves or we gonna do this.they gave us bio metrics Id so can somebody suggets me
It will be done directly without your involvement. Used to be only a few days, could be a bit longer. Keep your information just in case but basically don't worry about it.

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Do they stick something on the passport after the biometrics is done? I have my name, dob and ircc biometrics number sticked on my passport after biometrics

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Has anyone recently completed biometrics and got it updated in India?
Mine took three attempts to capture crisp prints, therefore feeling paranoid when and how they will update.
Any inputs will be valued.