+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
After submitting, I got the appointment letter the following day (about 24 hrs.) . But its for VFS Chandigarh. VFS Delhi may take more time to process.
Yeah right, Delhi VFS would be much more busy. I was debating if I should submit a request for Delhi VFS or not. Anyways, thanks for answering all the questions :)

Reactions: smbr

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
PRE- ARRIVAL as I wrote be4 is a V GOOD news. Means NO MORE interviews. Both of you are OK and passed all except if any checks are left behind like BGcheck or CRIM it will be done by the VO. I wish we get Pre-arrival

Reactions: vruank

DpStu

Nov 23, 2020
For those having queries of not receiving an appointment letter for the biometrics. Just call the center using the phone number mentioned in the email and they'll send it right away while being on call with you. I was able to get that done within 15 mins.

Reactions: smbr and rrss13

shannyvirk

Jul 31, 2019
Hello everyone, My wife’s biometrics got done today. And I have a question that IRCC requested for biometrics but not for medical yet, It’s been almost a month, Is it normal ?

ankitmakkar

May 11, 2020
For those having queries of not receiving an appointment letter for the biometrics. Just call the center using the phone number mentioned in the email and they'll send it right away while being on call with you. I was able to get that done within 15 mins.
Text sms also solved the purpose. Appointment letter is not mandatory. Completed my biometrics at Jalandhar.

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Yes , tell your sponsor to share that link of consent form so that you can take print out of the same here.
I think thats a generic form, so i got it from the sponsor's mail forwaded to my mail and printed the same.
Also the contact number on the consent form has to be the one of the PA/sponsor/one used for webform?