+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Guys,

Quick question, when linking my application on GCkey, they ask me to upload a form to cancel my immigration lawyer as the representative and instead add myself as the representative. Is it ok to do so? Would it be in any way harmful to the application?
Would I have to wait for 5days for the info to show up on the account?

I have already received the Pre-arrival letter a couple days ago, So I am not sure if I should even be doing anything at this point?
Don't want to play with the ongoing process but at the same time, need more info as ECAS doesn't show much info.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Guys,

Quick question, when linking my application on GCkey, they ask me to upload a form to cancel my immigration lawyer as the representative and instead add myself as the representative. Is it ok to do so? Would it be in any way harmful to the application?
Would I have to wait for 5days for the info to show up on the account?

I have already received the Pre-arrival letter a couple days ago, So I am not sure if I should even be doing anything at this point?
Don't want to play with the ongoing process but at the same time, need more info as ECAS doesn't show much info.
It is your choice to do that but your rep might not be too helpful if you needed further assistance from them. It would not harm your application and it would take however long it takes for them to process the form. Could be longer than 5 days. Pre-arrival usually means you are getting close to the end of the process. Unless your rep won't talk to you and give you updates IMO I would leave it the way it is but it's up to you.

Reactions: Boviesam

demonio47

Jun 26, 2020
Hi there,
We gave our medical at hospital to a panel physician on Nov 12. But today I received Request Letter from CIC stating that please submit your medical within 90 days.
What should I do ?

DpStu

Nov 23, 2020
Anyone that can weigh in on how long it took for them to get Decision Made on ECAS post completing biometrics and medical?

Showing application began processing on Nov 17 2020 on ECAS.

Timeline:
Submitted : 7 March 2020
AOR : 16th Oct 2020
Biometrics Completed : Nov 25 2020
Medical Req : 21st Oct (Gave Nov 5th - Complete on Nov 22nd)
Sponsor approval: 22nd Oct
File moved to Ottawa : 26th Oct
Pre arrival : 18th Nov
Application in Process - ECAS - Nov 17 2020