+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
Yea seems like they are working weekends... Quite a bit of backlog.
Honestly they should definitely haha. They need to honor their goal to finalize those applications.

I've been glued to my email every hour of the day. I dont think this is healthy lol. What can we do though

Reactions: Nav009

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Honestly they should definitely haha. They need to honor their goal to finalize those applications.

I've been glued to my email every hour of the day. I dont think this is healthy lol. What can we do though
I hear you...hope you get your soon too!! Best of luck

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
email address doesnt matter...it could be any email address.
Did you send the webform already? In the webform they just need an email where they can send the scheduled appointment documents
I am actually asking this on my friend’s behalf. I am helping her and No,we didn’t send web form. We were waiting for instructions for appointment as they mentioned in their Tweets. We thought that first we will receive that appointment instructions email and then we can apply. The thing is her husband applied through a representative. I thought that the email that representative mentioned in file should be same to book appointment. That’s why we didn’t send any webform.
There is a lot of confusion going on. Thanks for replying though.

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
I am actually asking this on my friend’s behalf. I am helping her and No,we didn’t send web form. We were waiting for instructions for appointment as they mentioned in their Tweets. We thought that first we will receive that appointment instructions email and then we can apply. The thing is her husband applied through a representative. I thought that the email that representative mentioned in file should be same to book appointment. That’s why we didn’t send any webform.
They need to send the webform. I have a representative as well but they dont get involved with the appointment side.

Send the webform asap so they schedule the appointment.

FYI, this is only for India for other countries as well you have to book an appointment by either calling them or using the online booking tool.

https://vfsglobal.ca/

Reactions: Pink567

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
They need to send the webform. I have a representative as well but they dont get involved with the appointment side.

Send the webform asap so they schedule the appointment.

FYI, this is only for India for other countries as well you have to book an appointment by either calling them or using the online booking tool.

https://vfsglobal.ca/
Yeah I’m from India. So you gave your own email? Representative’s email (used in file) had nothing to do with it?

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Yea that is the same one I got as well.
Maybe your email blocked it or something? Check your junk folder and maybe whitelist their email address

donotreply@vfshelpline.com
Even, we haven't received an email confirming the biometrics appointment. Just got a text message confirming the time on 25th Nov. FYI - VAC is Jalandhar, India.

Anyone in the same boat with no email confirmation/letter and just a text message?

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Even, we haven't received an email confirming the biometrics appointment. Just got a text message confirming the time on 25th Nov. FYI - VAC is Jalandhar, India.

Anyone in the same boat with no email confirmation/letter and just a text message?
Yup in the same boat. I have emailed them about this

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Yup in the same boat. I have emailed them about this
In the same boat as well. Got text message today confirming appointment date and time. Then got 2 emails: is contains username and temp password (I don't know for what?!) & the other email mentioning "please be informed that your appointment has been booked and you will receive the appointment letter on your registered email address".

No appointment letter has been received yet. Not sure what to do?

Reactions: rrss13