+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
There were two different emails we received. One is appointment confirmation email and one saying that our appointment has been booked. So two separate emails.

The appointment confirmation email also has an attachment with it that we need to print out and take with us when going to the office.

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
This is what it said in the email.

*Please be informed that your appointment has been booked and you will receive the appointment letter on your registered email address.*

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
There were two different emails we received. One is appointment confirmation email and one saying that our appointment has been booked. So two separate emails.

The appointment confirmation email also has an attachment with it that we need to print out and take with us when going to the office.
Gotha.
This is how the mail goes around
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for India.

Please be informed that your appointment has been booked and you will receive the appointment letter at your registered email address.

Note:

1. Please ensure you arrive at the Canada Visa Application Centre 15 minutes prior to your appointed time.

2. The appointment letter will provide details of the date, time and location of the appointment, along with other relevant information, so we would request you to kindly carry a print of the appointment letter.

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
No, this one had no attachment.

Got a separate email that had an attachement.
I am not getting it, the seperate one as in the one which goes with appointment booked didnt had any letter attached?
Is that what you mean?
And you received a seperate one which had the letter?

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
I am not getting it, the seperate one as in the one which goes with appointment booked didnt had any letter attached?
Is that what you mean?
And you received a seperate one which had the letter?
So, I got two different emails.

first email, didn't have any attachment that only says the appointment is booked.

second email, has an attachment and a link that you have to click to confirm the appointment. The attachment with this email we have to print out and take with us also.

Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
So, I got two different emails.

first email, didn't have any attachment that only says the appointment is booked.

second email, has an attachment and a link that you have to click to confirm the appointment. The attachment with this email we have to print out and take with us also.

Hope that makes sense.
Got it now.
Sorry for messing up, so i have just received the booked one, not the confirmation one.
So was there a time difference between the two?
Thanks for answering

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
It seems like you got the first email but not the second email where it has an attachment that you need to take with you to the biometric office.

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
Good morning good people, are they also sending emails on the weekends as well? What that mean they are working on the weekends I guess?