+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

MuricaToCanada

Nov 6, 2020
IRCC discriminate countries which is absolutely not fair, and this need to be stopped .
I just want to add that I’m from the USA and even I have not received AOR still (March 19th application delivery date), and generally the US cases seemed to go through pretty quick. So I’m not too sure about deliberate neglect of certain countries.

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Good new guys!!!...just got an appointment letter for biometric at Chandigarh! We are scheduled to go in next week to give biometric!
Hi.
Did you mention the same email id as in your file to book appointment? And did you receive Appointment instructions email before booking appointment? Can we book appointment using any email??

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Hi.
Did you mention the same email id as in your file to book appointment? And did you receive Appointment instructions email before booking appointment? Can we book appointment using any email??
email address doesnt matter...it could be any email address.
Did you send the webform already? In the webform they just need an email where they can send the scheduled appointment documents

Reactions: Pink567

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
email address doesnt matter...it could be any email address.
Did you send the webform already? In the webform they just need an email where they can send the scheduled appointment documents
We just received an email that an appointment has been booked and appointment letter would be sent on the registered mail address.
Has anyone received such information ?
Worried because no appointment letter has been received yet
The confirmation mail was received yesterday and appointment booked has been received today, no appointment letter yet.
Anyone in the same boat?

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
We just received an email that an appointment has been booked and appointment letter would be sent on the registered mail address.
Has anyone received such information ?
Worried because no appointment letter has been received yet
That is strange. We got the everything in the email. You did enter an email address when you filled out the webform?

Maybe try calling them.