+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Yeah lol, my spouse is also in Pakistan. They should just process the cases in a more honest way. Why should I as a Canadian citizen who pays taxes get treated less than anyone else? Literally the next country over from my spouse is getting better treatment? Makes no damn sense. Cant do much of anything with a temp. number. So back to waiting..
Stop making these assumptions...atleast be united in canada.

Reactions: rrss13 and Inryvr

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
Stop making these assumptions...atleast be united in canada.
Yeah, it's a negative perspective that isn't the right mindset for any of us to be honest. Better for my peace of mind to trust the process and hopefully it gets done atleast. The end goal is the most important. I'm just eager to receive some updates I guess.

Reactions: Nav009

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Yeah, it's a negative perspective that isn't the right mindset for any of us to be honest. Better for my peace of mind to trust the process and hopefully it gets done atleast. The end goal is the most important. I'm just eager to receive some updates I guess.
At least you have a temp # so you know your app is in the system, unfortunately all you can do is wait for a while. After a while contact your MP's office to see if they can get an update for you.

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Got our BIL 1 month ago, my husband is currently in Canada with me and still waiting for SC to call for his bio appointment :( anyone in the same situation? :(

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
At least you have a temp # so you know your app is in the system, unfortunately all you can do is wait for a while. After a while contact your MP's office to see if they can get an update for you.
Yep, the kind lady that I spoke with earlier this week mentioned the completeness check was also done. So hopefully more good news to come.

Reactions: rrss13

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
I'm also Mar. 25th. I found out this week the completion check was made and theres a temp. number. The memo was added Oct. 1st.
My spouse is in Pakistan and we haven't even gotten a Sponsor Eligibility Review after our AOR in August. So I am assuming its true that some countries are being neglected.