Ir.MrLo

May 18, 2020
Got a update today asking for police check of my wife and her son
March 30 2020

When I try to link my file to account it says application not found

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
"Application Received" changing to "In Process" is AOR2

What date did it show you "Application Received"?
  1. We received ************'s application for permanent residence on March 23, 2020.
  2. We started processing ************'s application on November 18, 2020.
  3. We sent ************ medical instructions on October 21, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Does any one know is this AOR-2 considering my file was showing received from 03/11/2020 till 18/11/2020.
ECAS just changed to Application received.
VO ottawa.
PA Indian

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Does any one know is this AOR-2 considering my file was showing received from 03/11/2020 till 18/11/2020.
Personally I don't think AOR2 is that meaningful as a step - there is too much inconsistency between visa offices and what they are doing (heck, some files are not even getting formal sponsor approval letters recently).

So people interpreting 'this just changed in ECAS' to mean that it's the same as AOR2 is tea-leaf reading and trying to fit what signs come from the system into a notification structure that is no longer universal to all files.

I can understand that - everyone wants to know what something is happening and benchmarking it against other files (and the spreadsheet trackers encourage that).

I'm not saying it's wrong - maybe they are the equivalent of AOR2. But maybe they're not; it could just be a database thing.

If it makes you feel better to have some sense of the process by interpreting this change in status, that's a perfectly valid response. (That said I did get an AOR2 by email).

But it could be the spousal PR application equivalent of "there was thunder today, Zeus and Ares must be hurling boulders at each other on the far end of that mountain range." Which apparently made the ancient greeks feel better.

Reactions: baconsocks

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
as
  1. We received ************'s application for permanent residence on March 23, 2020.
  3. We sent ************ medical instructions on October 21, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
VO ottawa.
PA Indian
yes it is

P-Chaud

Sep 15, 2020
How should my spouse submit medical acknowledgement to CIC

Via Mail or Web form. On Web form Family sponsorship is missing in sub type of application type

Please advise

Ir.MrLo

May 18, 2020
So my tracking number showed PR package delivered on March 30th
But now they say package received March 24 2020
Police certificate request Nov 18th
Thats all I can see till my 24 hour block on my account as I was linking application wrong lol.

Anyone else have them change dates?

silkypie

Oct 8, 2020
VO ottawa.
PA Indian
Nov 18 is your AOR2

Scifinder

Nov 3, 2020
Hi

I am sponser and living Canada.

principal applicant is in India and my Son.

application received on March 18,2020

Got AOR1 and 2

PA status is In process

sponser status Decesion is made.

medical given on 21 October, 2020.

AOR 2 says application will be sent to NDVO for further processing.

Medical results have been received by IRCC on November 1 st week.

I m trying to link my application to GCKey not working by selecting all options

similarly my wife also did same but not working

any idea how to link application

thanks

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Got invitation for Pre-Arrival service today.
PA is in India
File submitted : 26th march
received Bio metric - 19th Oct/Medical - 21st Oct/Sponsor Acceptance - 22nd Oct and file moved to CPC - Ottawa - 26th Oct, Medical Passed - 14th Nov

What does this Pre-arrival service mean does this means her application is approved or still some process is left?