MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi did you give biometrics yet?
Since all VAC are closed in India.
Just checked your name under the sheet, also did you receive any specific AOR-2 from ottawa VO?
Or was it just application in process shown at the ECAS.
ours is showing application received since 3/11/2020.
VO Ottawa.
Indian PA
Hey.
No, we haven't been able to give biometrics as VACs are closed in India. I'm not sure how the pending biometrics is going to impact the processing now.
And I didn't receive a AOR2 email from Ottawa, just the status change to "Application Received" on ECAS.
Now, with the pre-arrival letter, the status for PA has reverted to "In Process".

Chandrang

Mar 16, 2016
Hello everyone,

Today I received Pre-arrival letter: Visa timeline

PA is from India

Outland Application: March 19, 2020
AOR: October 16, 2020
Biometrics request: October 16, 2020
Medical request: October 16, 2020
SA: October 22, 2020
File moved to Ottawa CPC: October 26, 2020
AOR 2: Nov 03, 2020
Medical submitted: Nov 04, 2020
Biometrics submitted: Nov 09, 2020
Pre-arrival: Nov 18, 2020

Waiting for PPR. Thank you so much everyone for the insights and comments. I wish everyone the best on their journey!

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Hey.
No, we haven't been able to give biometrics as VACs are closed in India. I'm not sure how the pending biometrics is going to impact the processing now.
And I didn't receive a AOR2 email from Ottawa, just the status change to "Application Received" on ECAS.
Now, with the pre-arrival letter, the status for PA has reverted to "In Process".
Thanks for the clarity, it means we can expect something soon!
Thank you so much.
And also Congratulations for your update

Reactions: gsingh80

Sam_Malhotra

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

Today I received Pre-arrival letter: Visa timeline

PA is from India

Outland Application: March 19, 2020
AOR: October 16, 2020
Biometrics request: October 16, 2020
Medical request: October 16, 2020
SA: October 22, 2020
File moved to Ottawa CPC: October 26, 2020
AOR 2: Nov 03, 2020
Medical submitted: Nov 04, 2020
Biometrics submitted: Nov 09, 2020
Pre-arrival: Nov 18, 2020

Waiting for PPR. Thank you so much everyone for the insights and comments. I wish everyone the best on their journey!
Hello
Can i ask where did you gave your biometric??

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Hey.
"Application Received" changing to "In Process" is AOR2

What date did it show you "Application Received"?

Chandrang

Mar 16, 2016
Hi
Just one more thing
Do you have get tested twice during quarantine process for 14 days and then you submitted your biometric?
My wife gave her biometrics in Dubai, she is in India rn. She had to get tested 96 hours prior to boarding and another time when she reached Dubai. There are no quarantine requirements in India as such. Only 7 days in home if you got tested 96 hours before boarding flight to India.

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
March outland
My timeline:
AR - March 9
AOR 1, BR, SA - Sept 28
Medical Request - Oct 7
Transfer to CPC Ottawa - Oct 15
Medical Done - Oct 20
October 26 - “In process” to “Application received” in PA side
Biometrics Done - Nov 2
Nov 12 - "Application Received" to "In process"

No updates with medicals yet. Anyone with the same issue?
you need to login with gckey to see the results of the medical, ecas wont tell you

yeganehnt

Jul 2, 2020
After months of uncertainty - we finally have information on our file. IT WAS LOST! Sent in the outland spousal sponsorship application on March 25th to CPC Sydney. Followed up with them twice in October, and finally today they have an official note in the system which says that our application never got there and that we should reapply (we have tracking confirmation stating that the application was delivered and we will write a letter of explanation mentioning this when we reapply). Some things have changed since we applied in March 2020 and, my multiple entry TRV got approved. We are now considering starting over as inland applicants so that we can be together at least. Would appreciate it if someone could advise us on the best course of action. I have to visit my home country for less than a month in early 2021 with my husband, the sponsor. Would applying inland be a good move in that case?

Sooo sorry to hear that! I cannot imagine the frustration! Do you have to pay again???

mecold

Sep 18, 2019
Hey guys can someone help me please.
Application feb 5th Outland
Just this month called and was giving temporary
With no more info what dose this mean? Did someone had the same experience ?
What’s next