+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
My ecas showing that they sent us an aor email yesterday but we still didn’t get anything :(
How did you get the info, I have tried UCI number , receipt number nothin works for me..

Please share which info you filled over there .

Thanks.

Mosy

Oct 16, 2020
I called today cpc Sydney,I applied for my spouse in July 2020,agent said they received my file and it’s on the system and she gave me temporary file number but she didn’t give me the time line for AOR

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
@Gabrielmorrow you were right , after talking with CIC , they told me there is missing info on IMM5406 , i had a lawyer review everything though so I am really disappointed this happened , either way i just wish the rest of you soon AOR's and what'll follow , i honestly have no hope that my application would return in it's place in the queue with all that's been happening ..............

• Sad
Reactions: jasluke and rrss13

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
@Gabrielmorrow you were right , after talking with CIC , they told me there is missing info on IMM5406 , i had a lawyer review everything though so I am really disappointed this happened , either way i just wish the rest of you soon AOR's and what'll follow , i honestly have no hope that my application would return in it's place in the queue with all that's been happening ..............
Aww I’m sorry, that sucks! What did you miss on the IMM5406?

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Kinda sad to be right sigh

Reactions: rrss13

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hey guys << in my GC key says application updated but i did not get any email ?? after I resign it than It was disappear and showing submitted ..
what is mean that ?

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
hey guys << in my GC key says application updated but i did not get any email ?? after I resign it than It was disappear and showing submitted ..
what is mean that ?
Mine did that to what's your timeline?

Only official update was aor for me on 8th and 7th was when app started processing app recived March 20th

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Mine did that to what's your timeline?

Only official update was aor for me on 8th and 7th was when app started processing app recived March 20th
I am february applicant. you mean you got AOR or what after this msg? or they again started processing your application thats the means ?