+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I am march 6 and still waiting
Hey! Don't get anxious over later dates getting AORs before you. Most agents work in chunks ( so can be files across a week or two), some agents faster than others.

If you look at the general progress on AORs for March applicants, you will see there have been more of those in this shortened week than in more than a week before. So at that rate, most ( if not all ) of March applicants will have their files acknowledged before end of this month.

sonia1091

Jun 27, 2017
I am April 2020 applicant, my file delivered on April 8th but when I call cic they said they have received it on Aug 4, I have given FedEx tracking details and on that, they said it will take 1 month for CPC to look into the matter and fix the issue. These mistakes are really silly.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am April 2020 applicant, my file delivered on April 8th but when I call cic they said they have received it on Aug 4, I have given FedEx tracking details and on that, they said it will take 1 month for CPC to look into the matter and fix the issue. These mistakes are really silly.
That's ridiculous, did you reach out to your MP for sorting this out for you?

Jay_jay02

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
I called immigration today to get an update on my application. Application received march 23, my application documents has been verified to be complete on October 3. The agent said I just need to wait for AOR which should be the next stage. He couldn't give me a time-line for AOR, but I guess I should expect it the next few days. Hopefully I get AOR next week.

Reactions: rrss13

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I called immigration today to get an update on my application. Application received march 23, my application documents has been verified to be complete on October 3. The agent said I just need to wait for AOR which should be the next stage. He couldn't give me a time-line for AOR, but I guess I should expect it the next few days. Hopefully I get AOR next week.
Im March 25th and was told same thing that on Oct 1st documentssre completed and within 1-2 weeks I should get an AOR. But still waiitng.

I called last week again and another rep said thats not correct. So I dont know whos telling the truth.

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Have you called them recently about your application? I’m just in the process of calling them. I’ve called about 4 x in the past months still no conclusive answer. They’ve received it though. Some agent keep saying they’re working on Feb 12 applicants that’s crazy that they are not updated because this is what they being saying for months.

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Is there anybody from 5, 6 and 9 march who is still waiting for AOR or biometrics? Or only me skipped and they moved on later applicants
Have you called them recently about your application? I’m just in the process of calling them. I’ve called about 4 x in the past months still no conclusive answer. They’ve received it though. Some agent keep saying they’re working on Feb 12 applicants it’s crazy that they are not updated because this is what they’ve being saying for months.

Jul 18, 2017
Have you called them recently about your application? I’m just in the process of calling them. I’ve called about 4 x in the past months still no conclusive answer. They’ve received it though. Some agent keep saying they’re working on Feb 12 applicants it’s crazy that they are not updated because this is what they’ve being saying for months.
What did they say this time?