+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

darshaknir

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
i applied for my wife visitor visa, applied on 6 august 3.25 p,m and got rejection letter in august 7th 7 am, mfs did not even look at it and charged me 100$, biometrics were done in march so i can apply again from India

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lovely89

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
i applied for my wife visitor visa, applied on 6 august 3.25 p,m and got rejection letter in august 7th 7 am, mfs did not even look at it and charged me 100$, biometrics were done in march so i can apply again from India.
This is depressing what they do, they should at least couples allow TRV, so that at least they see each other and be together in the face of this chaos and so much waiting.:(

AADindia

Jul 31, 2020
Hi, I filled out the webform and got this reply
" Thankyou for contacting IRCC. We can confirm that we have received your file and it will be processed according to the date it was received"
Anyone else got the same response ?

Thanks
Hi, I got the same response last month.
My file was received There March 7.

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
I called IRCC call center this morning, and i was being told that they are still working on February files .
Can you please provide the phone number you calling as whenever I call they say busy, call later, no agents available.
Never get hold of service agent, mine application delivered on 12th March, no update yet.

Fizz 2020

May 20, 2020
1-888-242-2100 this is the number ..but the waiting time is almost half an hour ..you can not expect fast service from IRCC .

Vikram.shiv

Jun 15, 2020
Obviously they will say yes ..because they are making money this way .
Freaking nonsense... This only got our hopes up. I attached this twitter conversation along with link to the twitter conversation in my application. We were confident that the officer who sees this will take note of it. But seems like the officer ignored everything and went straight to rejection. And look at the rejection letter "you can reapply if you feel you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your condition meets the requirements"

These guys just want to make money by giving false hopes.