+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Out of curiosity, has your gckey updated recently to state criminality is passed? I recall reading your previous posts and I think we’re at a similar stage in our applications, having passed medical mid-March just prior to the COVID impacts and before receiving notice our apps were sent to CPC-M or local VO?
Yes thats exactly my stage.
I found out my "criminality is valid" through my local MP query into my file.
My ECAS/GCkey hasnt changed since mid March.
My app is 100% still at Sydney.

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Yes thats exactly my stage.
I found out my "criminality is valid" through my local MP query into my file.
My ECAS/GCkey hasnt changed since mid March.
My app is 100% still at Sydney.
Ah gotcha. We have a representative so can’t access gckey ourselves therefore wondered whether it was worth having him check. Given yours hasn’t updated either I can’t imagine ours would have. Thanks for your response.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Ah gotcha. We have a representative so can’t access gckey ourselves therefore wondered whether it was worth having him check. Given yours hasn’t updated either I can’t imagine ours would have. Thanks for your response.
Yeah no problem, we all in this t'gether.

Gam14

Mar 18, 2020
Sorry to hear that, perhaps that is the case. The receipt number I used was in the format of beginning with ‘R’ followed by a sequence of 9 numbers, if that’s any help.
Yes my receipt didn't begin with an R, maybe I am looking at the wrong number , lol. Thank you for the information :)

Reactions: canadan_

jaskirat23

Apr 30, 2020
Hi, I filled out the webform and got this reply
" Thankyou for contacting IRCC. We can confirm that we have received your file and it will be processed according to the date it was received"
Anyone else got the same response ?

Thanks