+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

b0para1

Mar 27, 2020
I sent a package via Canada post from Edmonton on 17 and it arrived on 23 (Normal post; 4 working days), mine was going to CPC Mississauga and not Sydney but yes something is not right there, it definitely should have arrived; It probably did arrive, but you wont know until you hear from CIC. Wishing you luck
I HOPE FOR IT TO BE ARRIVED , THANKYOU. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AS WELL

Reactions: Eveslm

E&C

Feb 25, 2020
Did anyone from March got an Aor 1?
Mine was signed and delivered on March 2 and I am also still waiting to receive my AOR. I assume the process is slowed, if not stopped all together, since I did read that domestic IRCC operations are down to critical services only.

sh33p

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
It wouldn't surprise me if there's a delay of a month or so due to Covid-19. I'm in the govt., and I'm working from home, and I'm finding the pace a bit slower. I'm sure there's some elements of the immigration processing they can do from home. It will just take longer, but they'll eventually get there.

smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
Sent the application through Purolator on 26th March. ETA 30th March.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Guys, how would I get help on filling up my forms for my wife ? any special thread for that one ?
Read the Complete Guide:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html

Get the Application Package; Go through each form

Go through the Checklist to know what documents are required and to start gathering them. the Checklist will also remind you which documents need both electronic and hand signature (e.g Schedule A)

If applying under the In-Canada (Inland Class) and want to apply for the Open work permit; then you will need to pay the full fees for the Open work Permit : Open Work Permit fees: Must Pay 155+100 = 255

How to Arrange Documents:

The order of documents should be as follows:
  1. checklist;
  2. open work permit application (and supporting documents),
  3. barcode pages;
  4. Forms (in the order they are listed on the checklist);
    1. imm1344
    2. Fees
    3. imm 1283 (if applicable)
    4. imm 0008
    5. imm 5406
    6. schedule A
    7. imm 5532
    8. imm 5476 (if applicable)
    9. imm 5475 (if applicable)
  5. Sponsor's supporting Documents (in the order they are listed in the checklist)
  6. PA's Supporting documents (in the order they are listed in the checklist)

ivatomov

Feb 5, 2020
Hi , I have a question . I got my application returned cause I did a silly mistake ( forgot parent’s DOB ) so they returned my application in feb and after resending it was received again in March 11. My question is : when they returned the application being not completed they joined a UCI number addressed to me ( sponsor ) I tried linking it with UCI only but I am not capable , maybe cause I still don’t have the AOR1 ..... does someone has an idea as to why I can’t link it into my CGkey ?