+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

PMCAN

May 28, 2020
I had DM always after i first logged into the ECAS, a couple of days ago but no SA so far..... hope i will receive it today
Yes I hope you get it very soon. Also are you having issues with logging into gc key? I was able to link and check my account yesterday, but right now after I put in my log in credentials its not taking me to the same page that it was taking me earlier.

Andre5

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
My wife did her medical weeks ago but when I check her status online it doesn't say it was "passed". Just this:

-Medical results have been received.

Should I be concerned? Is there any chance they didn't get everything (physician exam, lab work, chest x-ray which were all separate things)?

Finally, what exactly is the process after you've done biometrics and the medical? I've received the sponsorship approval letter as well as a letter saying the application was transferred to CPC Ottawa. Seems like we are done with things on our end and basically just wait?

Thanks guys, looks like things are moving for most.

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
My wife did her medical weeks ago but when I check her status online it doesn't say it was "passed". Just this:

Should I be concerned? Is there any chance they didn't get everything (physician exam, lab work, chest x-ray which were all separate things)?

Finally, what exactly is the process after you've done biometrics and the medical? I've received the sponsorship approval letter as well as a letter saying the application was transferred to CPC Ottawa. Seems like we are done with things on our end and basically just wait?

Ecas will say received only. Gckey should say passed under the medicals section with the date.

Reactions: Andre5

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020

It usually takes some time to update nothing to worry it depends on your hospital how soon they send in the results but usually it is done few weeks and you should see update in gc key that you passed medical.

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
if i send additional document to the cic how many days will take to response?
my application received to the visa office they are just waiting for this document.. are they gonna send it to the visa office directly or it’s gonna take months

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Can anyone advise if GCkey or ECAS would say if an application was transferred to a VO office ?
i think when they wrote application received on the Permanent residence side that’s mean that your application at the visa office
also with the approval letter they will told you that they will forward the application to the visa office

maxayma

May 11, 2020
we applied for visa vistor and they asked my husband to pay my biometric
is that means the visa didn’t rejected?
Biometric for any visa is not an indicator for approval nor rejection. It is just a part of the process for background/security check.