+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Which guy told you that?
That's based on them reopening the Nova Scotia place with easing of restrictions in the Provence which would allow apps to process

They will probably have I'mmgreation workers working more hours or maybe hire some temp I'mmgreation case workers if needed given there are plunty of unemployed

Reactions: rrss13

b0para1

Mar 27, 2020
If you have a file number it means they have started working/going through it
i had the same understanding but operator specifically told me that letter x in front of the application no. means that they have generated the file no. and haven't gone through the file yet and x means temp file. if the file has something wrong or missing , they can send it back. ( fingers crossed)

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
i had the same understanding but operator specifically told me that letter x in front of the application no. means that they have generated the file no. and haven't gone through the file yet and x means temp file. if the file has something wrong or missing , they can send it back. ( fingers crossed)
Sound like a aor 0 until you get aor and official file number there is still a chance app sent back

jhunt671

May 8, 2020
What I found confusing was how CIC News said they were still processing spousal and common law sponsorship applications but no one from March on received any AORs. They even expressed that incomplete applications may still be accepted but we have seen absolutely no movement on their end.

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
What I found confusing was how CIC News said they were still processing spousal and common law sponsorship applications but no one from March on received any AORs. They even expressed that incomplete applications may still be accepted but we have seen absolutely no movement on their end.
They may or may not have lied it's to soon to know for sure if we get lots of aors in coming week or two it would still be in the normal random time of aor from 2019 averages but I suspect a Sligh delay etherway unless someone can talk to ircc we will sadly be stuck waiting

Covid 19 has complicated things at a minimum

sh33p

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
They may or may not have lied it's to soon to know for sure if we get lots of aors in coming week or two it would still be in the normal random time of aor from 2019 averages but I suspect a Sligh delay etherway unless someone can talk to ircc we will sadly be stuck waiting

Covid 19 has complicated things at a minimum
Sure, they're still processing, but at a very slow rate. It's likely they concentrating on ones that are already in the system, and once staff start coming back (I suspect they've been re-assigned to the covid effort), the will start working on the new applications (like ours).