+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Hello. Thank you. I hope they will just ask to renew the passport And not return the whole application because of principal applicants passport is about to expire.
Is there a way for you guys to extend it? If yes, I would just extend it and send them the revised copy

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
May I ask if you can submit an application spousal inland if the principal applicants passport is about to expire?
It should say on the requisites! I valid it has to be valid for at least the next 6 months, but if it expires you have to submit the new one, so I would just get a new one and then submit the application!

pwalia

Mar 6, 2021
Hi everyone,

I’m almost finishing my spouse sponsorship application package.
But, I have a doubt. I’m applying for an OWP but I’m not sure if I should send 2 photos as the PR app. According to the checklist I only need to attach passport photocopies, marriage certificate, the checklist, the form 5710 and my study permit. Should I worry about not sending the photos?
Thank you!
Hey did u received PR fr the spousal application sent , as i applied in oct 2020 so just wandering how long it will take

Jash91

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Anyone with pr card update or anyone can let me know pr card processing time please . I have sent my photos to etobicoke office

Reactions: J20190911

pwalia

Mar 6, 2021
We submitted our application (along with an OWP app) on Thursday March 12th of last week. It was supposed to get there this morning but our courier service (FedEx) said that "Customer not available or business closed". We are sorta worried that the processing center was one of the ones that was affected or closed due to COVID-19. If so, no details were available online. FedEx is going to try tomorrow to deliver it again. Hopefully it is received then.
Hi just wanted to know about your file update , did u received your PR or whats the status

Srivi

Dec 11, 2020
Hi,
I am an April applicant (April 17). Has anyone received a query from IRCC to resubmit PCC (from Indian Embassy) since the one submitted with the application is more than a year old now? If yes, did you re-apply with Indian Consulate, Toronto? The website mentions taking upto 8 weeks for the certificate (if everything goes well in India). In the event, I have to reapply, the address mentioned in my passport is no longer valid (since we sold the house recently) and my dad has moved to a different place. I did not change my passport with the new address as my PR application is in process. Should I write this new address in my PCC application (I have no address proof for this new address since I did not travel or stay in India in the past 5 years.) My dad has proofs for this new address. What should I do? (renewing passport with the new address is going to cause greater confusion, I guess and I believe, Tatkal passport is not issued if the address is different, am I correct?)... oops, too confusing, Sorry! Thanks, if anyone can explain.

Marvin23

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone with pr card update or anyone can let me know pr card processing time please . I have sent my photos to etobicoke office
The official processing time is 107 days, but the real timelines are ranging from two weeks to eight months! Some 2020 June CoPRers just received PR cards these days. They were badly delayed by the covid; now it is not likely so slow, as reportedly someone can get theirs in weeks since Feb. You can use UCI, birthday and birth city to link your PR card application in GCkeyto to track the progress, just like what you did for linking PR application. Then you will receive an application number starting with R. So this is another waiting game, quite uncertain and kind of unexpected...

Jash91

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
The official processing time is 107 days, but the real timelines are ranging from two weeks to eight months! Some 2020 June CoPRers just received PR cards these days. They were badly delayed by the covid; now it is not likely so slow, as reportedly someone can get theirs in weeks since Feb. You can use UCI, birthday and birth city to link your PR card application in GCkeyto to track the progress, just like what you did for linking PR application. Then you will receive an application number starting with R. So this is another waiting game, quite uncertain and kind of unexpected...
Thnx for response

Reactions: J20190911

nonameizz

Oct 18, 2020
March 17th applicant here. We got SA, AIP, DM and COPR on the same day.

My passport expires soon and I can't renew it since I am waiting for a document from the Danish government. Do I need to have a valid passport if I am a Canadian Permanant Resident who has landed and is living in Canada?

bonham

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-03-2020
AOR Received.
29-10-20
March 17th applicant here. We got SA, AIP, DM and COPR on the same day.

My passport expires soon and I can't renew it since I am waiting for a document from the Danish government. Do I need to have a valid passport if I am a Canadian Permanant Resident who has landed and is living in Canada?
I don't know the answer to your question but way to one shot it. lol

Reactions: KatieNicole831