+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I have a question since i got the copr email can I withdraw my open work permit application and extension of visa since it was never finished
I have a question since i got the copr email can I withdraw my open work permit application and extension of visa since it was never finished
Hi . Congrats forthe COPR.

I have also applied for OWP extension since June 2020 , but has no update on it, even there is no update on my Inland spousal application.
So, when you got the COPR , your previous OWP was expired or not . Mine was expired in Aug 2020.

Last edited:

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hi . Congrats forthe COPR.

I have also applied for OWP extension since June 2020 , but has no update on it, even there is no update on my Inland spousal application.
So, when you got the COPR , your previous OWP was expired or not . Mine was expired in Aug 2020.
i never had one i arrived on a visitors

Reactions: Rj saini

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
We got COPR today, YAY!

They updated the online portal on February 23rd but did not upload the actual COPR letter until today!

Does anyone know if the photos for the PR card are still the same specs as passport pictures? Trying to find out where I can get them taken in Vancouver.
All the photo specs are in the email

Reactions: Susalabimbam

aesc

Oct 17, 2020
Eeyyy I got my COPR and approval today! It was in one email saying I had a message in ECAS, message was simply labeled as Information Letter.

Updated the spreadsheet. We never got the AIP or SA, and I ended up using the web form to contact them about a week ago just inquiring why my info showed up differently between me and my partner's accounts. A lot of dates for like the background checks and things filled in today, like my background was completed February 7th but they only just showed up today, so the backlog is REAL.

Good luck everyone, I think March is starting to move along nicely.