+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

aesc

Oct 17, 2020
Question!
The online tool for both me and my partner says Decision Made for my PR application, although it only goes to "you passed the medical" and has no additional info, and it has been like that for a while now, but the online ecas portal hasn't updated since my medical was approved. Currently says:

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : January 6, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : December 11, 2020 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is anyone else in this situation? Is this just the backlog do we think? It says they're prioritizing people that don't need to travel and that the backlog is for medical, so the fact that I've done all that and I'm inland has me stressed for why nothing is moving. Date received is March 4th, for reference.

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Question!
The online tool for both me and my partner says Decision Made for my PR application, although it only goes to "you passed the medical" and has no additional info, and it has been like that for a while now, but the online ecas portal hasn't updated since my medical was approved. Currently says:

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is anyone else in this situation? Is this just the backlog do we think? It says they're prioritizing people that don't need to travel and that the backlog is for medical, so the fact that I've done all that and I'm inland has me stressed for why nothing is moving. Date received is March 4th, for reference.
What online tool says DM for both ?

Susalabimbam

Oct 23, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Question!

We are in the same situation, really strange! It says I entered Canada on February 22nd(?) and passed immigration then? But have had no contact from them, we only got SA on Friday 15th and that's it?

Reactions: aesc and J20190911