+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
March 5 application here..just got my medical request letter today. Hope u will get urs soon
Congrats...and I got mine since December. What I mean is that, March applicants should be getting AIP & SA by now so not sure what the delay is.

Mirh

Jan 4, 2021
Congrats too. I just linked also my application finally! I ws trying be3 to link it with my sponsors UCI and just got mine today . it says 80%+ complete and expected final date end of process march 2021. Do they really respect these dates or might get more delaysss
March 31 did medical 20 December

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Congrats too. I just linked also my application finally! I ws trying be3 to link it with my sponsors UCI and just got mine today . it says 80%+ complete and expected final date end of process march 2021. Do they really respect these dates or might get more delaysss
Based on the trend from Dec, Jan & Feb applicants. They usually start approving apps from the 10th month up to the 12th month so yeah they try to maintain the 12 months timeline but on complex apps, it tends to go past 12 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: J20190911

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Does anyone know how long it takes once you have received CoPR to get the actual PR Card ?
Depends on your location and if they are using the new CoPR portal...right now, the processing time for a new PR Card is 125 days(this is through the old CoPR way) but based on the new CoPR Portal(past applicants got it within a week) did u receive SA & AIP yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Canausa90

Canausa90

Jan 6, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Depends on your location and if they are using the new CoPR portal...right now, the processing time for a new PR Card is 125 days(this is through the old CoPR way) but based on the new CoPR Portal(past applicants got it within a week) did u receive SA & AIP yet?
No, nothing yet. Just looking ahead and trying to estimate timelines. I wasn't aware of this new CoPR Portal that's good to know.