+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Awthabit

Oct 23, 2020
Not really. Some people are still getting requests for additional documents.
That’s good to know. I’m still waiting for my medical request and noticed that none have been issued for the least while. That why I assumed that things have slowed down.

Awthabit

Oct 23, 2020
When was your app received and have u given medicals within the last year?
What does the medical section on your gckey say?
App received: April 2
I have not given any medical exams before.
Via MyAccount: it says they “do not need my medical exam.” They will send me a message if this changes.

For my background check, it says:
“We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
App received: April 2
I have not given any medical exams before.
Via MyAccount: it says they “do not need my medical exam.” They will send me a message if this changes.

For my background check, it says:
“We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
That explains it as it is only up to March applicants that have received medical requests so far. As for April applicants, expect medical requests either by the middle or towards the ending of this month or beginning of next month according to the trend.

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
What’s the easiest way to contact them regarding my OWP
You can try and contact your MP. IRCC might respond that there is a delay due to covid, so you need to be clear in your inquiry, as while you understand the delay, you are concerned because you know applicants that applied atleast 2 months after you have had their OWP approved. The issue might be regarding eligibility (officer might have decided that PA is not eligible while they are) your MP can really help.

Mirh

Jan 4, 2021
Hii Everyone. My first comment ever on the forum. I am March 5 ,2020 inland quebec. Got my CSQ and OWP . no medical request yet so frustrating as many Of March already passed their Medical. I dont have access to Gckey couldnt link the application so only the online tool that doesnt show much details....

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
You can try and contact your MP. IRCC might respond that there is a delay due to covid, so you need to be clear in your inquiry, as while you understand the delay, you are concerned because you know applicants that applied atleast 2 months after you have had their OWP approved. The issue might be regarding eligibility (officer might have decided that PA is not eligible while they are) your MP can really help.
Thanks I just did that and they will assist me

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Hii Everyone. My first comment ever on the forum. I am March 5 ,2020 inland quebec. Got my CSQ and OWP . no medical request yet so frustrating as many Of March already passed their Medical. I dont have access to Gckey couldnt link the application so only the online tool that doesnt show much details....
Have u given medicals within the last year? What combinations did u try when linking your app to gckey? On ecas does it show medical instructions sent or received ?

Mirh

Jan 4, 2021
Have u given medicals within the last year? What combinations did u try when linking your app to gckey? On ecas does it show medical instructions sent or received ?
No i never did medical exams before. And on ecas it only says the date they received and when they started processing the application. Nothing more not even if they received my csq or not. to link my app. I tried many combinations but still nothing. I also cannot access ecas using my name only the sponsors info.

Reactions: J20190911

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
No i never did medical exams before. And on ecas it only says the date they received and when they started processing the application. Nothing more not even if they received my csq or not. to link my app. I tried many combinations but still nothing. I also cannot access ecas using my name only the sponsors info.
Uci number was the only way I could link it

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Try using PA’s gckey account then use PA’s UCI no, family name, and passport details then enter 2 as the total number of applicants in the application assuming it is only the sponsor and PA but if u included a dependant, then u add the numbers accordingly.

I know of some Quebec inland March applicants who still haven’t received medicals yet so u might want to call IRCC call centre and find out more.

Reactions: J20190911 and Mirh

Hazmatt

Apr 27, 2020
Hi All - Happy New Year. I presume it's dependent on the officer working the file but how long does it typically take for them to acknowledge additional documents provided by request. I uploaded via webform, as that's what the letter said, and through gckey as I also saw the option there.