+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Altapnp

May 15, 2018
Ecas doesn’t show if you passed medicals or not. It only shows “ medical results have been received”. In other to know if u passed medicals, u will need to log into your gckey account if u have one and it will show if u passed medicals or not. Alternatively, u can call IVR to hear if it’s a pass or not.
I checked IVR nothing regarding medical. Because of representative I won’t be able to access information on gckey.

Nb2508

Aug 28, 2020
What’s the next step after passing the medical exam? I passed medical exam on 16, December. But there is no update after that on my gckey account.

Reactions: J20190911

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
What’s the next step after passing the medical exam? I passed medical exam on 16, December. But there is no update after that on my gckey account.
After medicals, if the officer is satisfied with your app, the next step should be SA, AIP, DM and CoPR but if they ain’t satisfied then expect more requests like PCC, proof of cohabitation or proof of relationship, CV and many more until they are satisfied then SA, AIP, DM and CoPR.

no specific timeline as every app is different and it also depends on the officer in charge of the app.

SA - Sponsor Approval
AIP - Approval in principle
DM - Decision made
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence.

others

PCC - Police Clearance Certificate.

Nb2508

Aug 28, 2020
After medicals, if the officer is satisfied with your app, the next step should be SA, AIP, DM and CoPR but if they ain’t satisfied then expect more requests like PCC, proof of cohabitation or proof of relationship, CV and many more until they are satisfied then SA, AIP, DM and CoPR.

no specific timeline as every app is different and it also depends on the officer in charge of the app.

SA - Sponsor Approval
AIP - Approval in principle
DM - Decision made
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence.

others

PCC - Police Clearance Certificate.
Thanks for your help

Reactions: Smithham3

seetom

Mar 4, 2020
my husband passed the medical on Dec 23rd (he did the medical on the 15th). According to gckey we are 84% there. Still waiting for further updates and checking status online everyday! lol

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
my husband passed the medical on Dec 23rd (he did the medical on the 15th). According to gckey we are 84% there. Still waiting for further updates and checking status online everyday! lol
Lol same, when was your app received ?