+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Messa123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hey guys, I am missing zip codes on schedule a form, for the city of birth for my parents, both cities in Europe, is that a problem ? In the family information form I have all the zip codes including my parents but from their current adress which is different than the city of birth. Seen some people had issues with missing zipcodes in the aditional family info form so just wondering is that a problem for thw schedule a form even thought the cities are not in USA or Canada. Thanks guys !

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Some updates:

Dec. 13 - received medical request letter

Dec. 17 - completed medical

Dec. 23 - medical passed

We still need to submit some more docs for proof of relationship/cohabitation, which we will do probably in early January.

Ran2Can

Jan 12, 2020
Hi all, quick question.. Still waiting on my wife's OWP, she has valid biometrics good until 2025 and the OWP has been linked with her account since October 20th. She did her medical on 12/22. Bit of a background, her application was received in Mississauga March 17th, received AOR around October 17th, got the medical request around December 16th. This whole time her OWP is just sitting as submitted. We called around the 1st of December to ask, and they said her OWP was in queue to be printed, whatever that means? We confirmed that she's exempt from biometrics at this time since she has valid biometrics. Any thoughts why her OWP isn't moving?

Reactions: J20190911

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hi all, quick question.. Still waiting on my wife's OWP, she has valid biometrics good until 2025 and the OWP has been linked with her account since October 20th. She did her medical on 12/22. Bit of a background, her application was received in Mississauga March 17th, received AOR around October 17th, got the medical request around December 16th. This whole time her OWP is just sitting as submitted. We called around the 1st of December to ask, and they said her OWP was in queue to be printed, whatever that means? We confirmed that she's exempt from biometrics at this time since she has valid biometrics. Any thoughts why her OWP isn't moving?
The exact same is happening to me have no idea but there is a list of countries that if you been there for 6 months prior you need a medical for work permit application https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents/country-requirements.html

Ran2Can

Jan 12, 2020
The exact same is happening to me have no idea but there is a list of countries that if you been there for 6 months prior you need a medical for work permit application https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents/country-requirements.html
Thanks for the tip, checked the list, neither of the 2 countries she lived in previously require a medical, so I'm not sure. I wonder if you can get a refund on your OWP if your PR comes first?

Reactions: J20190911

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Can anyone please tell me which line is added on ECAS when medical is passed? TIA
Ecas doesn’t show if you passed medicals or not. It only shows “ medical results have been received”. In other to know if u passed medicals, u will need to log into your gckey account if u have one and it will show if u passed medicals or not.

Last edited: