+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Hey guys quick question. Who linked there OWP buy still has not been approved
Are you in the group of people that got their OWP returned to you? Just wondering as that happened with my wife and we still have no notice that they have received our re-submitted application...

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Are you in the group of people that got their OWP returned to you? Just wondering as that happened with my wife and we still have no notice that they have received our re-submitted application...
No sorry was linked up 37 days ago with no response and on the data sheet the longest waiting time on there was 27 days after linking that people got approved

jobandhindsa

Jan 15, 2014
We only have 2 panel physicians in NS, and they both quoting me march for booking. This makes me so sad. Can i do it in a different province? Considering the covid restrictions end soon. Right now we cannot go anywhere without having to quarantine.

Altapnp

May 15, 2018
We only have 2 panel physicians in NS, and they both quoting me march for booking. This makes me so sad. Can i do it in a different province? Considering the covid restrictions end soon. Right now we cannot go anywhere without having to quarantine.
Yes you can go anywhere to do it. Call panel physicians of New Brunskwick. If not then Montreal is your best bet.

Awthabit

Oct 23, 2020
When you say link "it", are you referring to just the OWP or the entire sponsorship application. Also, did you resubmit your OWP to Edmonton or to CPC-M?
Both, actually. My sponsor received the AOR to their e-mail over the weekend but the PR application did not link to GCKey until today. I didn't think my OWP would link but I decided to try for the sake of it and the application linked.
I sent my OWP application directly to the Edmonton office.

Note that only my OWP application was returned; my PR application went through. For those who had their whole application returned the process may be a little different.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Both, actually. My sponsor received the AOR to their e-mail over the weekend but the PR application did not link to GCKey until today. I didn't think my OWP would link but I decided to try for the sake of it and the application linked.
I sent my OWP application directly to the Edmonton office.

Note that only my OWP application was returned; my PR application went through. For those who had their whole application returned the process may be a little different.

That's awesome. Thanks for clarifying and all the best :)

Reactions: Awthabit

Awthabit

Oct 23, 2020

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
I am in NS as well and got tired of waiting for Atlantic bubble to come back so I went to Ontario and got it done the next day. Suggest u do the same.

Last edited: