+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Keep checking, if not today maybe tomorrow, Friday or in 2 weeks but it will come eventually.

if u linked your app to gckey, then u will receive an email “ A message about your application is waiting for you “
Thanks. My wife just got the notification within the last hour. Huge relief!

Reactions: J20190911

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Makes sense, thanks. Going to call doctor tomorrow to see how long is the wait time with them. Hopefully not too long. Do i need more passport size pictures?
If the physician does emedicals then u do not need to bring a passport photograph as that will be taken at the hospital.

overall, I believe all the physicians should take a photo of u at the hospital.

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
So after the medical exam, what's the next step in the PR process? I wonder if they will really complete the processing by the ~12 month timeframe as indicated on their site.

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
So after the medical exam, what's the next step in the PR process? I wonder if they will really complete the processing by the ~12 month timeframe as indicated on their site.
Approvals usually start within the 10th month - the 12th month. Only some complex apps that takes longer than 12 months.

Reactions: gallagher11

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi there,if the sponsor select not working in Canada is NOA form still need to be submitted? Will the application get returned back, anyone with knowledge or experience on this can you please advise me

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi there,if the sponsor select not working in Canada is NOA form still need to be submitted? Will the application get returned back, anyone with knowledge or experience on this can you please advise me
Following document checklist Write your explanation letter.
sponsor is Canadian citizen or PR?

jobandhindsa

Jan 15, 2014
I just called the doctor for immigration medical exam and they said the closest appointments we are taking are for fed-march. Is this normal? And will be cutting it really close to the 90 day requirement by cic