+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Altapnp

May 15, 2018
Question: what happens if my common-law partner's TRV is expiring Dec 31, 2020 but we received the OWP a few days ago and it's valid for 2 years. Do we need to apply for a TRV that ends when the OWP ends? Thank you.
If he/she is travelling outside Canada yes you have to get TRV with multiple entry otherwise no need to get it.

Reactions: michaelmtlla

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Question: what happens if my common-law partner's TRV is expiring Dec 31, 2020 but we received the OWP a few days ago and it's valid for 2 years. Do we need to apply for a TRV that ends when the OWP ends? Thank you.
Hey did you get the OWP through mail? I mean actual paper? Because I am March 4th applicant n my OWP was approved at Oct20th but still I haven't received actual paper . Living in toronto

Reactions: J20190911

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi everyone, I am being sponsored by my spouse. My application was received in August 2020. I wanted to know how the Biometrics Request was sent to those of you who were already contacted for Biometrics. I am asking because I heard that they are calling people by telephone to make appointments.

However, I forgot to add my telephone number to my application. I figured that I can update my telephone when my spouse receives proper AOR.

I saw that in some cases, people were given AOR on the same day that the Biometrics were requested. I am worried that my application might be returned because my telephone number is missing. My e-mail address and my spouse's email addresses are outlined in the application. We both live at the same residential address, so I hope the missing telephone number won't be an issue.

If you guys can share you experience re: Biometrics request, I would appreciate it.

Good luck to everyone! I know that the pandemic has made this process extremely stressful for all.

Hazmatt

Apr 27, 2020
Has anyone that received the Biometrics Instruction Letter gotten a call from Service Canada? I received mine on October 30th and haven't heard a thing.
Update: Received a call from Service Canada today for scheduling biometrics. note they called Sponsor's number, not PA number.

Nb2508

Aug 28, 2020
I got my new contact number and have moved to new address. Is it okay to update cic for the new information? I just want to know that these changes won’t affect the processing times for my PR application.