+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Marvin23

Oct 11, 2020
the whole package was return. and i got no instruction. I dont know what to do next.
I am so sorry. A lot of people got app returned and you are not alone. And a lot of people are still worrying, so am I. The only thing you can do now is to re-apply. One thing you need to notice is that they updated some forms in the summer, so make sure use the new forms.

Marge88

Aug 31, 2020
I think the way to check this is to look at the application # on the top right hand side of the BIL. If it's the same # as the app. # in the PR AOR, then it's PR-related.

I assume yours is PR related just based on the timing. We also received a BIL a few days ago and it looks like other March PR applicants also did. I should note also that we had to re-send our OWP to the Edmonton office just a few weeks ago, so I don't think they would have sent a BIL for this so soon.
I haven't received AOR yet so I don't know the PR app number yet . The application number on the BIL is the same as the OWP one so I guess it is related to it.

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Got temp AOR 23 October since then nothing els well over a month ago .when you look for your status I use the sign in partner and TD bank and there I have my application for extension to stay from April which is only been accepted

Messa123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Has anyone that applied in march actually got the OWP, not AOR not temporary codes but the actual OWP. I've only read one post someone saying they read somwhere else someone got the OWP. Or is it just a myth

cptn_redbeard

Aug 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-03-2020
Has anyone that applied in march actually got the OWP, not AOR not temporary codes but the actual OWP. I've only read one post someone saying they read somwhere else someone got the OWP. Or is it just a myth
I'm a March 12 applicant and I received my work permit.
If you have a look on the spreadsheet, you will notice that a number of people received their work permits already.

Reactions: Messa123 and bonham

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
I'm a March 12 applicant and I received my work permit.
If you have a look on the spreadsheet, you will notice that a number of people received their work permits already.
I'm also March 12 - and have received nothing beyond the temp AOR. Can I ask you how you were notified about your (real) AOR and OWP? Email to the applicant, or sponsor? Regular mail?

I'm watching the March spreadsheet slowly become filled in, and I'm getting a little nervous over here with all the empty fields on my line...

Thanks.

cptn_redbeard

Aug 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-03-2020
I'm also March 12 - and have received nothing beyond the temp AOR. Can I ask you how you were notified about your (real) AOR and OWP? Email to the applicant, or sponsor? Regular mail?

I'm watching the March spreadsheet slowly become filled in, and I'm getting a little nervous over here with all the empty fields on my line...

Thanks.
It seems like there was progress about 2 weeks ago and then the past weeks nothing.
We received AOR via Email sent to my Sponsor on the 17th of October
Before that I linked my Open Work Permit to my Online account by searching for it using my UCI and other details
I have a UCI number because of my Visitor Permit Application in 2018 and the UCI number never change
When my OWP was approved I got my message in my Online account and received the actual permit via postal mail about 6 days later.

Hope this helps.

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
It seems like there was progress about 2 weeks ago and then the past weeks nothing.
We received AOR via Email sent to my Sponsor on the 17th of October
Before that I linked my Open Work Permit to my Online account by searching for it using my UCI and other details
I have a UCI number because of my Visitor Permit Application in 2018 and the UCI number never change
When my OWP was approved I got my message in my Online account and received the actual permit via postal mail about 6 days later.

Hope this helps.
Thanks! Seems like a trend of the March applicants who've received their OWP's are that they already had a UCI number.

And so the long, long wait continues...

Thanks again!

Reactions: cptn_redbeard