+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

aesc

Oct 17, 2020
Anyone? Any information? Any insight ?
At least according to the spreadsheet info for March, not a lot of people have had medical requests yet, so I don't imagine anyone has timelines for this. Might help looking at February people's timelines? But everything is pretty off from that as well I think.

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
For anyone having trouble linking their application, this worked wonderfully for us: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Was having trouble before reading this. Having to use the PA's old UCI #, and the number of applicants being 2 and not 1 was what we were getting wrong before.

It says that my (my wife's) application processing is 66% complete and estimated completion time is March 2021. Does anyone else have a similar status? Wondering how reliable these estimated times are.

cptn_redbeard

Aug 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-03-2020
For anyone having trouble linking their application, this worked wonderfully for us: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Was having trouble before reading this. Having to use the PA's old UCI #, and the number of applicants being 2 and not 1 was what we were getting wrong before.

It says that my (my wife's) application processing is 66% complete and estimated completion time is March 2021. Does anyone else have a similar status? Wondering how reliable these estimated times are.
We also followed those instructions and it helped us to link our application.
Our application is also on 66% but that's only a guideline based on the 12 month processing time.
With the effect that COVID has, I doubt those times are accurate.

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
We also followed those instructions and it helped us to link our application.
Our application is also on 66% but that's only a guideline based on the 12 month processing time.
With the effect that COVID has, I doubt those times are accurate.
I was hoping that the increase in staff at CIC Mississauga would accelerate processing times back to around the 12 month mark, but you're probably right.

Marge88

Aug 31, 2020
I was able to link my OWP application online today. does anyone know if that means that my application is complete and won't be returned?
I haven't been able to link my PR application yet, and still haven't received AOR (march 23rd application) and like many I am terrified of getting my application sent back for a stupid detail

Marge88

Aug 31, 2020
I was able to link my OWP application online today. does anyone know if that means that my application is complete and won't be returned?
I haven't been able to link my PR application yet, and still haven't received AOR (march 23rd application) and like many I am terrified of getting my application sent back for a stupid detail
I also received BIL this morning on my email address, but I don't know if it is due to Edmonton processing my OWP or because mississauga is also processing my PR.
None the less that feels great to see some positive evolution. good luck to everyone!

Messa123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019

Estimated that also your work permit will be done in march 2021 ??

Reactions: J20190911

sandy04_2000

Star Member
May 4, 2014
At least according to the spreadsheet info for March, not a lot of people have had medical requests yet, so I don't imagine anyone has timelines for this. Might help looking at February people's timelines? But everything is pretty off from that as well I think.
Did you receive your OWP?

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
I also received BIL this morning on my email address, but I don't know if it is due to Edmonton processing my OWP or because mississauga is also processing my PR.
None the less that feels great to see some positive evolution. good luck to everyone!
I think the way to check this is to look at the application # on the top right hand side of the BIL. If it's the same # as the app. # in the PR AOR, then it's PR-related.

I assume yours is PR related just based on the timing. We also received a BIL a few days ago and it looks like other March PR applicants also did. I should note also that we had to re-send our OWP to the Edmonton office just a few weeks ago, so I don't think they would have sent a BIL for this so soon.

HandInHandVII

Aug 11, 2019
We were able to link the OWP today! We had a hard time with it. Tried multiple times. The problem was, we were using the sponsor's UCI instead of the Applicant's UCI. If anyone is having issues linking their OWP, I recommend going into the PR Application linked online and then getting the Applicant's UCI and then trying to link it. I hope that this is good news that we were able to link it today. Does anyone know if the OWP can still be rejected if we were able to link it online?

tesh20

Feb 25, 2020
Hi guys,

My package was return because of insufficient funds for the OWP. I paid $155 and they just wrote on the paper insufficient funds with no explanations or instructions.

Does anyone know how much more I need to pay?

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys,

My package was return because of insufficient funds for the OWP. I paid $155 and they just wrote on the paper insufficient funds with no explanations or instructions.

Does anyone know how much more I need to pay?
Yeah
You have to pay 255 dollars . I think you did not pay the HOLDING FEE 100doallrs

tesh20

Feb 25, 2020
Yeah
You have to pay 255 dollars . I think you did not pay the HOLDING FEE 100doallrs
Thank you for your reply. do you know if i have to repay for everything or just the missing funds? also I see they increased the RPP. Do i need to paid the additional $10?

Marvin23

Oct 11, 2020
Thank you for your reply. do you know if i have to repay for everything or just the missing funds? also I see they increased the RPP. Do i need to paid the additional $10?
Yes, I think you should pay the additional $10. Was your whole package returned or just the OWP application?