Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Last edited:

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am so happy that the March 2020 inland thread now is moving! They received my application last April 2, 2020.

Reactions: JimbotheHimbo

pam9293

Feb 12, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
We got our biometrics request 26/08/2020! I have been religiously monitoring this thread :) We paid $1125 for PR + biometric fees total and separately paid OWP $255.00. We included them in the same package but different set paper-clipped. Now the wait is for AOR!

Reactions: malimu

Canausa90

Jan 6, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Applied on March 13 and got the biometrics payment reminder yesterday. Finally rolling!

Don't forget to update the spreadsheet. I've found it very useful to keep from going nuts waiting for news!

For input: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=52276614
Just to monitor: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/htmlview#
I added a column on the March tracker for the biometrics email so we can get a better picture of whats going on.

Zzzzzzhope

Aug 28, 2020
I got the biometrics fee reminder email as well. We paid $1,125 upfront. It was confusing to see the application number on the letter head, so I attempted to link the paper application with the application number. It did not work..... I tried two times using other information... still not working. I saw a post was saying you could call CIC to see if they can link it... I haven’t tried that. Kindly me know if anyone has tried this way!

Zzzzzzhope

Aug 28, 2020
Yeah I'm hoping for the same. It's been a long time coming for everyone.

To be honest, I was surprised we received a biometrics fee email before AOR. The email references the "application for permanent residency" so the implication is that someone has opened the package, yet there's no AOR... I'm not sure if the bio fee reminder is usually what people receive first or not.
I was told the paper AOR will be received first, but it was all from 2019 cases. So I’m not sure if the processes have changed or not??

michaelmtlla

Aug 28, 2020
Just confirming the trend here.

Received biometrics fee reminder on Aug 26. Application received at IRCC on March 10.

Really hoping we can get that OWP soon so my partner can finally start working...

Reactions: KateDR and edenfair

RaeShumba

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Update from our MP office.

They were able to track down our UCI number but nothing has been processed. This means we do not have an AOR yet. They believe our file is most likely in a stack with other files waiting to be processed. They did not recommend attempting to refile the OWP with only the UCI as there is no AOR yet to link them.
This is what I was told by MP. My application is still sat in mail room. Even with my MP sending support letter and all my documents again i've heard nothing in 2 weeks.

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was reading this thread last Thursday, and I could not help it to post, even though I am April 2 applicants. Today, I received an email from IRCC , telling me about Bio- metrics!

God is good and finally, immigration processing is rolling again,

I paid biometric fee already together with my processing fee.

Reactions: Underhill

Zzzzzzhope

Aug 28, 2020
I was reading this thread last Thursday, and I could not help it to post, even though I am April 2 applicants. Today, I received an email from IRCC , telling me about Bio- metrics!

God is good and finally, immigration processing is rolling again,

I paid biometric fee already together with my processing fee.
Congrats! My friend of a Mar end applicant also got the Biometrics email today. Indeed, and pray God would carry us through this whole process!

Reactions: Ms.kaka

Messa123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Applied on march 24. still nothing. Has anyone managed to reach them over the phone ? I tried the web form few times but they respond they are missing information even though i provided everything. How come an April 2. applicant gets an email before applications in march ?

FamilyOfSix

Jan 12, 2020
Maybe via bank account statements?
I was able to log back into the payment module On the cic website and review my receipts. It doesn’t tell you exactly what you paid for but you could put all the thing back into the calculator to see if you paid the right amount?