+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys

I am March 5th applicant n today I got a e mail from IRCC says biometric reminder letter but on the top I can see the file number Starting with "F000xxxxxx" 9 digit numbers. Is it a file number? Also I paid earlier 1125 dollars what I remembered is it included Gov fee 1050+biometric fee 75dollars, then I do not need to pay, right?

Himanshulv

Apr 18, 2020
Ok i have a big news to share since i have been associated with this page and this may come as a surprise but checking my ECAS today out of nowhere i have found out that they have put it in their system amd has been recieved by them for Spousal Sponsorship. Application recieved on 27th of March and it might come as a shock to many people as it has come to me because of the timeline. So i wish a good luck to everyone else waiting for it and all i can say things are happening :)

Reactions: Eveslm

lacey

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Med's Request
15-06-2021
Med's Done....
24-06-21
Ok i have a big news to share since i have been associated with this page and this may come as a surprise but checking my ECAS today out of nowhere i have found out that they have put it in their system amd has been recieved by them for Spousal Sponsorship. Application recieved on 27th of March and it might come as a shock to many people as it has come to me because of the timeline. So i wish a good luck to everyone else waiting for it and all i can say things are happening :)
Amazing! Congrats!

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
. Under the new temporary policy, workers, students and visitors whose status expired after January 30, 2020, and who remained in Canada, now have until December 31, 2020, to apply to restore their status, provided they meet the requirements for the type of status and authorization they are applying to restore.

Reactions: Levent

yella10

Jul 31, 2019
. Under the new temporary policy, workers, students and visitors whose status expired after January 30, 2020, and who remained in Canada, now have until December 31, 2020, to apply to restore their status, provided they meet the requirements for the type of status and authorization they are applying to restore.
Do you need to restore your status even if you are on implied status right now?

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
It’s always good to have a safety net in case there is a problem with the open work permit like a missing signature or something small that they send it back to you then you have no statues

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
hi everyone
Just discovered this page and the thread has been so informative

Similarly to an earlier post...
My wife (principal applicant) just received a biometrics fee reminder letter today via email. We are an inland application (OWP + PR) and the CPC Mississauga received our package in their facility on March 10th (note I mean that it was delivered to their facility on this date, but we have no AOR yet).

We used the fee calculator when we applied and paid all fee in a single payment of $1530
my problem now is I don’t remember the breakdown of the fees if it includes the biometric fee

I tried the fee calculator today and it came up to $1540 and bio fee is included
I’m guessing the difference might be an increase from April 30th CIC price increase

Anyone with similar issues
please advice
If you don’t have any dependents, and paid sponsorship fees, OWP and RPRF it should be $1375 in total.
If you have 1 dependent that isn’t required to have biometrics then it will be around & 1525

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I am glad to get "something" from them but I am also confused by the fees...I did not choose OWP and paid $1125. It most likely includes Biometrics but now I can't remember. I wish the receipt had a breakdown. Also, does this mean they opened the package and started working towards AOR?
Correct fees