+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

marcoeliasg20

Feb 20, 2020
Just a question, not getting the AOR for this long, does it mean that the application at least is complete and valid? Has anyone that sent their application in March has received it back for missing documents? I sent out my application in March 25 and I'm still waiting for the AOR....

Thank you!

Reactions: imargs

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Just a question, not getting the AOR for this long, does it mean that the application at least is complete and valid? Has anyone that sent their application in March has received it back for missing documents? I sent out my application in March 25 and I'm still waiting for the AOR....

Thank you!
sent my application march 27 and no AOR i did call icc and was told that they are 30 present behind scedule and busy prosessing febuary applications so its a waiting game for us

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
my application was delivered 27 march for inland spousal sponsorship and owp and not a single word from them anyone hear anything or got there AOR
Looks like no AOR's have been issued since late February. I'm an early March In+OWP applicant and have heard nothing as well. Obviously this delay/stoppage is covid related. I recommend extra patience while the folks at IRCC figure out how to safely navigate this pandemic.

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
When you like your paper application to your online account who’s account should it be the the person who is being sponsored or the person sponsoring the reason I’m asking is we both have accounts from previous visas

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I sent my app at March 4th. 2020
I sent webform n got answered today that they r processing January 17th. 2020

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

However, rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before January 17, 2020.

Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

However, rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before January 17, 2020.

Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
I Phoned them 4 weeks ago and was told they busy with 27 January 2020 applications and went to look on other messages boards seems to me that a few inland spousal sponsorship from February already got there AOR email to them

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I Phoned them 4 weeks ago and was told they busy with 27 January 2020 applications and went to look on other messages boards seems to me that a few inland spousal sponsorship from February already got there AOR email to them
I know. That is why I decided to post it. The webform is useless. Do not trust their reply. To be honest, I got this e mail back today!! N it says they r busy with January 17th/2020!!

Last edited:

varman

Jul 26, 2020
Hi All. I have applied for my Spouse Inland + OWP. Application received on March 11. No AOR just like everyone else.
My spouse's study permit expires in Feb 2021. If she gets a workpermit before then, can she travel outside the country?
Also how long is the workpermit valid usually?

Thanks in Advance.