+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Jojoatt

Oct 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Hi guys!

Me (PA) and my wife (SP) applied yesterday our inland application.

facts about our relationship: I’m from Lebanon met my wife ( Canadian citizen) met my wife October 2018, moved together March 2020. We dated or almost 1 year before we got married in September 2020. after 7 months we applied for inland sponsorship.
For proof we included : 1- landlord letter since the date we moved together, 2- wedding photos,3- a lot of social media pictures showing vacations and other activities with her family 4- insurance paper showing that she added me to her work benefits.
I’m not allowed to work since I’m out of status right now.
My question is do you guys think my applications is straightforward?????????

chadchill90

May 13, 2020
Hello Team,

I applied under spouse PR and waiting for AOR around march. My query is once I receive the AOR am I eligible to receive SIN number or any other benefits from government. Please advice how AOR will work ?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello Team,

I applied under spouse PR and waiting for AOR around march. My query is once I receive the AOR am I eligible to receive SIN number or any other benefits from government. Please advice how AOR will work ?
AOR is simply an acknowledgement from IRCC that they have received your 'complete' package and will start processing it. It does not come with benefits, and definitely not from the government

You will get SIN if you applied and are approved for work permit

cera

Mar 15, 2019
Hello all, I'm a march applicant. I'm trying to extend my visit visa status while waiting for my inland application to be processed. I'm filling the imm5708e form, there are two questions that I'm not sure what to fill.
1) Coming into canada - Original purpose of visit... should I select tourism as that was what I put as my original purpose of visit in the visit visa application that I used to come to canada.
2) Details of visit to canada - Purpose of my visit... should I select Family visit or Other and explain that I'm extending my visit status while I wait for my PR application to be processed?
Thank you

Messa123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys

Can anyone tell me how to join some kind of march 2020 inland group or something like that ( spreadsheet ??) . I know we will all wait a bit longer than usual though. I also have no idea what these acronyms stand for, I only know what AOR is, the thing is I moved to a different adress here in canada and there is no way for me to change the adress until I get my AOR, hoping they send those by email. Am I right about this ?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi guys

Can anyone tell me how to join some kind of march 2020 inland group or something like that ( spreadsheet ??) . I know we will all wait a bit longer than usual though. I also have no idea what these acronyms stand for, I only know what AOR is, the thing is I moved to a different adress here in canada and there is no way for me to change the adress until I get my AOR, hoping they send those by email. Am I right about this ?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=1529318211

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=52276614

Reactions: Messa123

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello all, I'm a march applicant. I'm trying to extend my visit visa status while waiting for my inland application to be processed. I'm filling the imm5708e form, there are two questions that I'm not sure what to fill.
1) Coming into canada - Original purpose of visit... should I select tourism as that was what I put as my original purpose of visit in the visit visa application that I used to come to canada.
2) Details of visit to canada - Purpose of my visit... should I select Family visit or Other and explain that I'm extending my visit status while I wait for my PR application to be processed?
Thank you
1. Yes
2. Yes

Himanshulv

Apr 18, 2020
I have a question for fellow members that do you need to submit your police clearance certificate from all the countries you have stayed or just from your home country where you have stayed most of you life and from canada itself if youre here for more than 6 months. And if you have lived in any other countries for more than 6 months for more than 5 years ago and still need to get the PCC? if yes then if it is not submitted with the application package will it be sent back for missing document or they can request it seperately if required? Thank you.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I have a question for fellow members that do you need to submit your police clearance certificate from all the countries you have stayed or just from your home country where you have stayed most of you life and from canada itself if youre here for more than 6 months. And if you have lived in any other countries for more than 6 months for more than 5 years ago and still need to get the PCC? if yes then if it is not submitted with the application package will it be sent back for missing document or they can request it seperately if required? Thank you.
The country where you lived the longest since 18, and the currently you currently live. They will not return your application if you have provided these 2. If the country you currently live in is Canda then you have dont have to submit PCC for it. If they need PCC from other countries you visited they will ask for them.

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Hello All,
Today i received an email from IRCC saying that they will ask anything they need through my email and they said that dont worry about that your application process is late everthing will process near by the processing times applied for Inland March 20 spousal sponsorship application received date was March 20. i was waiting for my AOR but received this email , please let us know any one receive any response yet?

Himanshulv

Apr 18, 2020
Hello All,
Today i received an email from IRCC saying that they will ask anything they need through my email and they said that dont worry about that your application process is late everthing will process near by the processing times applied for Inland March 20 spousal sponsorship application received date was March 20. i was waiting for my AOR but received this email , please let us know any one receive any response yet?
Many people got this email today but only the ones who had previously applied for EXPRESS ENTRY before applying the spousal sponsorship so apart from that there is no response or what so ever and everyone is still in the same boat waiting for the AOR. :)

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Many people got this email today but only the ones who had previously applied for EXPRESS ENTRY before applying the spousal sponsorship so apart from that there is no response or what so ever and everyone is still in the same boat waiting for the AOR. :)
i just checked, open work permit processing times changed from 139 days to 88 days now its same for paper and online applications

Himanshulv

Apr 18, 2020
i just checked, open work permit processing times changed from 139 days to 88 days now its same for paper and online applications
I used to think the same but i contacted ircc and sadly the spusal work permit with inland sponsorship has a different timeline which takes from 3 to 5 months so avoid the other timeline being mentiones by them its for non spousal work permits

rahu22

Sep 30, 2018
Folks, what is the best mode to contact IRCC? is there contact number/helpline?
I need to provide supplement documents (PCC) for my spousal PR applications but not sure how to do the same (mail/online)?