+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

leel

Feb 4, 2012
Hi everybody, My PR application received March 5 and I didn’t pay biometric fees. So how can I pay now? Still I didn’t have AOR , but I have UCI as I have work permit before.

Reactions: 32David

rahu22

Sep 30, 2018
Question for folks on this thread who needed to submit PCC for India, how long did it take to receive the PCC from Indian consulate as most of the walk-in services are suspended. Did anyone use BLS international services?

jhaye18

Jun 11, 2019
Hi everybody, My PR application received March 5 and I didn’t pay biometric fees. So how can I pay now? Still I didn’t have AOR , but I have UCI as I have work permit before.

Did you get response about the biometrics? Coz I sent our biometric fee a week after we sent our spousal sponsorship but was advised to re-send it once they started processing/entered to their system, so we are not sure if we need to resend it now.

Last edited:

leel

Feb 4, 2012
Hi,
No i didnt pay biometric now. Because I called CIC and they told me same , they said, Pay it when they give me application number . So I am waiting AOR

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hello I have a an on Imm008 generic form where they ask to list all your dependant whether coming with you to canada Canada or not including spouse or common law partner
My spouse is Canadian and his the one sponsoring me can i mention him as my dependant

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello I have a an on Imm008 generic form where they ask to list all your dependant whether coming with you to canada Canada or not including spouse or common law partner
My spouse is Canadian and his the one sponsoring me can i mention him as my dependant
your spouse is your sponsor and not your dependent for this case.

Banj

May 9, 2020
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application of inland spouse sponsorship + OWP and it was received March 17th, didn't receive AOR yet and i know its normal i have to wait 7 to 8 weeks, my wife is here under Visitor status with 4 years Multiple entrance visa

What should we do if she reaches 6 months here without receiving approval for OWP ?
Hi, I am in the same situation as you. I submitted on the 16th of March and I have not gotten any update or AOR from them. Let me know whenever you get any update. Thanks

Reactions: pam9293

bian07

May 19, 2017
Hi, I am in the same situation as you. I submitted on the 16th of March and I have not gotten any update or AOR from them. Let me know whenever you get any update. Thanks
Due to covid it takes longer than usually, they are sending AOR's for february applicants atm, nothing from march yet.

candada2020

May 10, 2020
Hong Kong
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Hi All, new member to this forum. just sharing my personal experience here. I am Canadian. File for my spouse (common-law sponsorship) sent 13 March by courrier from Hong Kong. Delivered on 19 March after second try (prob due to office closure due to Covid-19). So far no AOR email whatsoever (have updated my info on google spreadsheet). I believe this delay is due to Covid-19. It is very unfortunate as we have already settled on dates to move back to Canada but it might be delayed. Any other members are experiencing delays due to virus and if so, anyone has information in terms of what could be the official delay for AOR and overall process?
Thanks!

lacey

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Med's Request
15-06-2021
Med's Done....
24-06-21
Hi All, new member to this forum. just sharing my personal experience here. I am Canadian. File for my spouse (common-law sponsorship) sent 13 March by courrier from Hong Kong. Delivered on 19 March after second try (prob due to office closure due to Covid-19). So far no AOR email whatsoever (have updated my info on google spreadsheet). I believe this delay is due to Covid-19. It is very unfortunate as we have already settled on dates to move back to Canada but it might be delayed. Any other members are experiencing delays due to virus and if so, anyone has information in terms of what could be the official delay for AOR and overall process?
Thanks!
Everything is running behind due to covid-19. No one from March has recieved aor as of yet. So do not worry about not receiving aor yet!!

You should join the March outland group though as the process and timings are different than us that have applied inland.

Good luck!

candada2020

May 10, 2020
Hong Kong
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Everything is running behind due to covid-19. No one from March has recieved aor as of yet. So do not worry about not receiving aor yet!!

You should join the March outland group though as the process and timings are different than us that have applied inland.

Good luck!
Thanks Lacey, have joined the March outland googledoc spreadsheet and entered my info. Super useful, thanks and good luck to you too.