+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

HandInHandVII

Aug 11, 2019
We submitted our application (along with an OWP app) on Thursday March 12th of last week. It was supposed to get there this morning but our courier service (FedEx) said that "Customer not available or business closed". We are sorta worried that the processing center was one of the ones that was affected or closed due to COVID-19. If so, no details were available online. FedEx is going to try tomorrow to deliver it again. Hopefully it is received then.

Grazi

Feb 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

I’m almost finishing my spouse sponsorship application package.
But, I have a doubt. I’m applying for an OWP but I’m not sure if I should send 2 photos as the PR app. According to the checklist I only need to attach passport photocopies, marriage certificate, the checklist, the form 5710 and my study permit. Should I worry about not sending the photos?
Thank you!

gjhajj

Mar 22, 2020
In IMM 5556, In Proof of Payment section it only says Provide Proof of Payment for the Open Workpermit Holder Fee, Due to which i only paid $100. I assumed they gonna return my OPW application because i didnt pay the $155 Work Permit Fee. Can i pay now after sending it off or i have to wait until it comes back?

Reactions: Braznadian

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi everyone,

I’m almost finishing my spouse sponsorship application package.
But, I have a doubt. I’m applying for an OWP but I’m not sure if I should send 2 photos as the PR app. According to the checklist I only need to attach passport photocopies, marriage certificate, the checklist, the form 5710 and my study permit. Should I worry about not sending the photos?
Thank you!
Don't worry

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
In IMM 5556, In Proof of Payment section it only says Provide Proof of Payment for the Open Workpermit Holder Fee, Due to which i only paid $100. I assumed they gonna return my OPW application because i didnt pay the $155 Work Permit Fee. Can i pay now after sending it off or i have to wait until it comes back?
You can pay now, but they will never know you paid until they got your receipt. When it come back, you can put your receipt into that application and resend. Or they may ask you submit your receipt through web-form, if you're lucky.

Suruuu

Mar 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

I’m almost finished my spouse sponsorship application documentary part and i am planning to submit in this week only But, I have a doubt.
My study permit will expire on 31st march so should i need to apply for PGWP or not.
My husband is PR and i am on study permit status.
Please help me with this.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Anyone knows what happened to the other 'older'March 2020 Inland thread?

lacey

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Med's Request
15-06-2021
Med's Done....
24-06-21
Anyone knows what happened to the other 'older'March 2020 Inland thread?
I was looking for it earlier. Not sure where it went.

Ude

May 6, 2017
No idea.

It is no longer on my list of threads...

Maybe a moderator deleted it or something...

leel

Feb 4, 2012
Hi all , me too looking earlier march 2020 thread. I am also updated there but now we cant see it anymore?

katie_sasa

Mar 13, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi all,
I have sent the whole package on 18th Mar via UPS, but till now no emails received from CPC, but i checked on the UPS website and trace the parcel already got received on the 19th, is it normal? Please advise, thanks so much!!!